The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

how many times do i need to show you whos wrong here?
  2. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Compliments to the LazeRazor bot spawn for giving me a Jackbot instead of a Gapshot. Oh and compliments to my Jackbot for gaining me a slam kill..
  3. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

Compliments to roosty for speaking up when he is upset
  4. feedle

compliments to him for muting/blocking me so i couldnt hear a damn thing!!
  5. joker

joker Active Member

I will never underestimate the power of rustclans stupidity. The guy had probably made a half dozen or more alt accounts and successfully sent rage mail to me on every on of them. I think deadeye did the same thing trying to avoid being targeted, but days into his alt account he boiled over and sent rage mail so hard and obvious it was identifiable by text

Compliments to MNC rage stupidity
  6. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Compliments to the people who build a negative rep and then try to hide from the consequences of it. I guess it doesn't matter much to me any more though.
  7. feedle

its just what people do when they can't win against you
    if you want to avoid people you do lacking skill or too good and it doesnt lower rep but rather avoid people for matchups.
    Im 48% avoided... doesnt bother me at all since I did a good job being aggressive and unsporting :D
  8. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

82% avoided.

foreveralone.jpg
  9. toonretardedlol

toonretardedlol New Member

What consequences? Some 10 year old somewhere thinks you're mean when they view your profile? lol toon
  10. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Thank you. I worked hard to get to 90% avoided, although it has slowly dropped down to 83% haha. How do you think I got 2500+ air strike kills?
  11. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

I'm 62% avoided mostly for trash talk and language. :?
  12. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

Goldie is telling those bad pm players how awful they are. I approve
  13. joker

joker Active Member

Chron1 was 96% avoided. I think I'm down to only 92% on Chron2. See I am getting nicer, you guys are just dicks
  14. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Funnily enough Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is what ruined my prefer/avoid ratio. Maybe I'm too terrible at MNC for people to care either way..
  15. joker

joker Active Member

I assume you mean you became more avoided? Which is weird because most people in the ME3 multiplayer were absolutely terrible lol
  16. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Yeah I went from almost no rep to 90/10 (avoid/prefer), mainly because I was confident in my ability to solo a match, so I would ignore and refuse to revive the idiots that think they can run into a pack of enemies rambo style and expect me to drop what I'm doing to run across the map and save them :roll:
  17. joker

joker Active Member

I completely agree. Reviving idiots in that game was just not worth it. They would always be downed in a terrible spot and get pissed you didn't revive them. Yes it's round 9 and I have 140,000 score and you have 20,000. Let me get myself killed trying to revive you that way we have zero chance of winning
  18. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Well put. The devs released some gameplay stats onto the forums recently and I'm not suprised that only 5% of platinum games ended in extraction. I'd rather play assassin against 11 tanks than carry another team of brainless morons through platinum.
  19. joker

joker Active Member

That's such a low % lol. When platinum was first released I think we were about 2/10 legit before figuring out ourselves (my group of friends) about the firebase (glacier I think?) room and just spamming detonation combos like mad with the whips lol. Then months later I played again for about a week and everything was patched up. I found out on a legit attempt looking for cover only to be denied haha. But the newer classes made even platinum easy with friends. But I can definitely see platinum just terrorizing pickups to make it 5%. ME3 was a very fun PvE multiplayer shooter

Compliments to Bioware and the ME3 team
  20. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

inb4"scoredoesntmatter"
    inb4teamwork
    inb4gobacktobronzenoob
    inb4lrn2ghost/AIU
    inb4YUNOMEDIGEL

I think that's everything.