The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

I'll tell him you said such. And it isn't just you he taunts, does it every kill. Don't flatter yourself dearie.
  2. ghrimsand

ghrimsand New Member

This thread started out so innocent but it has become bitter over the years.

Compliments to anyone who still uses this thread for it's original, innocent intention instead of using it to complain about how others play. :D
  3. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

Who's this? ^
  4. ghrimsand

ghrimsand New Member

A mysterious stranger from a far away land. Or just some guy on the internet. :|
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

explain to me how I'm flattering myself talking about deaths?

apple doesn't fall too far from the tree
  6. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

You assume that he taunts only on you like killing you is some rarity and that he just must do it because it was the all mighty teapot he killed. Do me a favor, don't reply. I have no interest in discussing anything with you any further. Just read this and go about your day.
  7. teapot

No you dumbass, you're the one assuming. :lol:

I never said he targeted me or taunts me and nobody else. I'm not gonna follow him around watching who he kills and who he taunts, I only see whats on my death screen.

All I said is he taunts every kill he gets on me, which going by what you say is true.

sorry I couldn't do you such a favor, I can do that for you next time though if you decide to think your post through and stop assuming things.
  8. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

do...you....know...

*ahem*

nevermind.
  9. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

No no finish, please.
  10. teapot

he was going to say that I always respond to retarded trolls
  11. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Thought I established that I had no interest in discussing anything with you good sir. Please roll your mouse to the 'X' in the upper right corner click it, then kill yourself. Thank you and good bye.
  12. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Somebody must have just turned 14...

Quite the attitude on you, huh?
  13. teapot

Nope you didn't. You established that you're not that bright, but it's okay.

Killing myself would be a hell of a lot quicker than if I asked you to do it, just judging as of recently.
  14. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

He has jokes. You take this game way to serious is your problem. Lol only reason I still play is because manslayer doesn't like gears so he wants me to play this train wreck of a game with him. But it's whatever you're better than me and I can admit that. Anything else you'd like to say? And how exactly are you to judge someones intellect based on forum posts?
  15. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

You got it just right. Congrats.
  16. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Happy Birthday!
  17. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Correction, not JUST turned but am. Thank you anyway.
  18. teapot

Wanna read through the posts again? Start with the first, read what I said, then go to yours and read all of what you assumed I said.

Nobody has ever made me upset enough to tell them to kill themselves, so I must not take video games that seriously.
  19. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

I tell people to kill themselves all the time. I'm honestly never going to see you in real life as long as i'm alive I bet so if you killed yourself today it wouldn't effect me in the slightest. It's just something I say.
  20. teapot

You'll grow up, not just physically but mentally too (I'll keep my fingers crossed), then you'll start to see some of your friends (crossing my fingers you get friends) die due to various reasons. Eventually you and the rest of the miley cyrus, justin beiber generation will stop saying it "all the time"

However, I knew telling you to read through the posts again wouldn't matter. Maybe you're smarter than I thought and you just chose not to respond after you read what you wrote.

You're not all bad, lilslayertorres