The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

compliments to the people who try games other than MNC
  2. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Compliments to BawsTheory for his excessive levels of perseverance.
  3. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Compliments to Waffle May Cry and RustClan for not rage quitting after getting troll killed by my Sniper's alt-fire grapple.
  4. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Compliments to Mir2cle for having a host that works (after 4 other hosts failed).
  5. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Are there any other games to play?
  6. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

^ ATM Civilization Revolutions has me hooked
  7. gunked

gunked New Member

I had to saw off my hand from the controller to get free from that addiction
  8. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Compliments to Jeff for being on the losing team 6 times in a row and then releasing all his rage on poor pub kids.
  9. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Are we going to see him beat his old rage picture? 110 kills or whatever?
  10. woyldman

woyldman New Member

He only got a few 60 kills. It was very laggy though, got a lot of them inside the spawn somehow...
  11. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Compliments to the fella who had the good sense to have FRAPS running when some douche decided to glitch himself outside the map on LR. They should put a bounty on sad kids like that, 1200 MSP for every ban thanks in part to user submitted evidence.
  12. takanashi

takanashi New Member

Are you sure it was an 'aimed for and got' glitch as opposed to a 'wtf caused that' glitch? I can't link atm so maybe someone can show ss the floating gunner or the stuck but invincible assassin
  13. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Somehow I don't think it would matter...
  14. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Was he on top of the annihilator by any chance? Because that is no glitch.
  15. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Correct - no more of a glitch than walking on top of the walls as a gunner on LR, just more difficult to get to and use effectively. For the record, all of those ledges in weird places that you can stand on in pretty much every map are there ON PURPOSE. Mostly as Easter eggs, but sometimes moderately tactical (outside edge of Spunky comes to mind).

Link to the video, that way it can be determined what was up. No one here is shy about admitting something is a glitch or not so it will be an honest assessment, but something tells me this video won't exist.

If he was really off the map (like happened to you that one time you got stuck in the moneyball, Woyldman - you were off map to me) then it was not intentional as there is no known way to reproduce it on purpose. Sort of like the invulnerable assassin\gunner is a "glitch"; it does happen but it is not one that can be done on purpose...it is just a code error and it isn't really fair to penalize people for something happening through no knowledge or action of their own. Now, if they start shuri-spamming, or deploy killing, that is on purpose and can be called out (sort of like that time SS admited to boosting in public lobbies to get money for banners, or playing offline so he can't be preferred\avoided) ;)

I expect the reply from SS will have something to say about "stop defending cheaters, you cheater", "you're a filthy liar, when I cheat it isn't cheating", "people who use glitches to kill people are cheaters" and\or "umad" while ignoring everything else in this post. Basically, anything but NOT replying since he loves to see his name in print and can't help but reply to me. Fortuntely, I don't have to read it :D
  16. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Compliments to anyone still playing this game.
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

compliments to manslayertorres for taunting every single kill he's ever got on me despite him being visible and out in the open and dying most of the times.
  18. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

He was an assault, hanging out on top of the arena's LIGHTS, he spent the whole game there until I started sniping him down.
  19. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Did you really waste a slot on your own team to kill a guy who was wasting a slot on his?

I'm legitimately curious.
  20. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Compliments to dead stretch. Whitenighting Uber like none other.