The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Do you know what I find truly amazing, your talents, you are a great musician. :mrgreen:
  2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

REPLY NUMBER 3001!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all
  3. gunked

gunked New Member

4. joker

joker Active Member

5. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Compliments to Slowdie and Turntables tonight for not rage quitting against our four man team, and putting up respectable numbers even though they were badly outnumbered (they got split screen players two or three times, so it was pretty much just them). Slowdie also ran assault which I almost never see him do, and Turntables changed his tag to 4v1 after Slowdie left but stuck around for a few more anyway. I don't know if they were in a party or not, but much respect to them for putting up with that.
  6. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

7. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

8. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

These last posts sound like a final goodbye. Even the private match community couldn't keep this game going forever, but it's amazing how much you guys accomplished. Compliments to all of you.
  9. Pilkey420

Pilkey420 New Member

I invited Snack because he wanted to play. If I remember correctly, you had at least 1-2 members on your team every game. Now I'll admit my pub support has lost its touch, but even a top support wouldn't be able to stop your constantly juiced gunner and assault. The 1 match I played assault though, I went 35-6 and your gunner went 21-23. If you'd like to see my crazy talents, feel free to join one of our privates some time or challenge my team (found in the clans, teams, and tournaments section). Good games though![/quote]
    I didn't juice whore while i played, hell i barely juiced at all, i played gunner against your support and that was the closest thing i came to juice whoring just so i could stop you from shot gunning me with juice, with that being said i didnt have anyone on my team, the best guy was a level 77 non bot but he was actually very helpful, and i went support against your sniper. Thats not much of a constant juiced gunner or assault now is it? and Jon that was all one big compliment, i had a lot of fun during these games. O and goldielocks,i thought it was that other goldielocks running around in pubs.But seeing as it was you, your supports improving.

Messed up the quote.
  10. gunked

gunked New Member

fixed it?
  11. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

Thanks, compliments to those who have helped me with that. :D
    Also, the other goldielock is an imposter :p
  12. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Nope, private matches have died and come back at least 3-4 times already. Take Shadowrun as an example. The game has been out for 5 years this May and still has daily privates after having died a few times. And that game doesn't even have its own forum.
  13. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

That's...that's...thats...that's sooo inspirational!

[​IMG]
  14. x 2TurnTableS x

FTFY ;)
  15. x 2TurnTableS x

Compliments to everyone that knows that MNC is the game and private matches are a part of said game. Compliments to everyone who can comprehend the fact that MNC is fun, no matter how you play it. Compliments to everyone that knows that there was never an arcade game released named, MNC-The Private-Match Only edition, did I miss out on this new MNC that was released on the 360? Maybe I was wrong this whole time :oops: , I am going to go and search the arcade for the new edition, i didn't know it was ever released, I thought that they just added a private match option. :oops:
  16. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

double post
  17. headcase201

headcase201 New Member

Complimets to The creators of this game and the community who has made this game popular, I enjoy running into the same people and putting up a good fight especially those assaults and tanks who give my support a hard time. If this game wasn't underground, it wouldn't be good =] seeing the same faces makes it more personal and exciting ^.^
  18. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

How is it being underground good and having less players good?
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Less CoD fags...
  20. gunked

gunked New Member

Compliments to trolltables for giving compliments