The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

Was this the same game(s) where I kept jumping off the map at spawn?

GGs gravity.

On Topic: Compliments to Snack for almost making me RQ for the first time in a long time.
  2. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Ohhhh so you only play good in privates or when you are with your team, I see.... :roll:

Compliments to all of you that skipped past everything Jon and I posted to get to that 'post reply' button and argue some more in, OUR COMPLIMENT THREAD, compliments troglodytes, one thing though; this is not the Paleolithic Era so why are you acting like cavemen. Will you guys at least kick the intelligence up just one notch? Homo-habilus learned how to make stone-tools and used their minds to survive, could ya kick it up to that at least, please, absolutely serious here, PLEASE!!! :!: :!: GTFO or start an argument thread, so it can be deleted, instead of this thread full of goodness with a couple small minds that refuse to acknowledge that another person may have some talent, in fear, that they may not seem so great at the game to thier peers. That is why you are arguing in OUR COMPLIMENT THREAD, isn't it? May I remind you that Ekanaut already closed this thread, but it was re-opened because someone showed they were real, and swallowed his/her pride. If you would like this locked, I will keep coming and posting positive messages aimed at no one, and you will attempt a hurtful troll on me, then I will counter troll you with sappier, even more positive essays. There IS though, an absolutely simple as cake, solution. READ THE NAME OF THIS THREAD AND USE THE BRAIN SKILLS YOU LEARNED IN THE 1st GRADE!!!!

Here is what will more than likely happen next:

1. Negative troll, Hurtful troll, Bully troll, Meme troll, Overused-picture troll, Youtube troll, Two-face troll, Ironic troll. A Nice troll may post, but it will not be understood. Bad Trolls have small brain capacity and petty minds.

2. my words will be dissected by a Bully troll until it thinks it has found any contradiction, mispelled words(<--that is irony, for those of you who still do not understand), punctuation errors; Bully trolls are not very smart though and they know it.

3. tl;dr

4. posted by x 2TurnTableS x, automatically skip past, try to change subject, try to talk about how he USED to act, attempt to get him pissed off and marginilize himself. Warning: these tactics bounce off me and I will slay you with knowledge, comedy and positivity, not hatred.

5. Who?

6. fuq u, udum

7. reported, off topic

8. :lol: :arrow: :roll: , "TurnTables is ranting again." This is the same person that did not read what I was saying, this is the same person that posts number 3, this the same person that will attempt number 2 and when they are not succesful will perform number 3, when we all know you read it.

9. A picture of a brick wall or old metaphors about walls and words.

10. The good, compassionate, intelligent, real people that actually care about MNC and these forums will read what I said and think to themselves, "ahh, now I see what he was doing this whole time." I knew he was not the person this forum said he was.

<3 THE COMPLIMENT THREAD <3

^^ Do you ever see any of these people posting here much anymore or playing on the 360 version? A few are still active, but come on, make the connection and think about it for a minute.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

The game just got boring for them to be honest. I enjoyed the games replay value for a long time, then when it got boring private matches, then it got boring with juice abuse so we changed that up, but now even that's getting boring. I guess I should be thankful a small arcade game entertained me for this long but even lately I've been enjoying other games more and haven't had the desire to start a pm, and the forums are basically the same twenty people talking to each other. So compliments to mnc for being as good as it was as long as it did without much support, but this game just has nothing new to it anymore that interests me
  4. x 2TurnTableS x

Compliments to Chronicle, yes, compliments to Chronicle :mrgreen:
  5. x 2TurnTableS x

Compliments to Chron2cle
  6. x 2TurnTableS x

Compliments to Joker :mrgreen:
  7. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

whats going on?
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

300th page yet?

If not, post.
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Mulligan.
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

What comes after mulligan?
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Jeez, finally...

I think everyone that is a part of this community is amazing. For real, I'm not trying to take anything from Uber, but I don't think it's the game that kept me around for so long; it's you guys.

MNC was my very first online game and I have made some terrific friends, acquaintances and enemies along the way. I have enjoyed every minute of this ride. From the ramblings of BroTranquilty and Grec to the ego-maniacal rants of Chron and Deadeye. You have all made this game what it is for me - a place to relax with some chill motherf*ckers.

Individual compliments:

1. Chron, LOL you aint gettin' picked first, son! Not this time! DeadStretch, I wanted to thank you for the many hours you put into moderating this forum. You did an amazing job in my opinion and we all miss you.

Also, get Live, man. <3

2. x TurnTables x, this is going to be more of an apology than anything, but here it comes. I was definitely wrong about you. I have harassed you damn near nonstop since the first time I read your Bio back in late 2010. I never really gave you a chance until now and I REALLY regret it. Compliments to you for setting our misunderstandings aside and turning me on to some of the best music I have heard in ages.

Also, I know you saw that I added you... Accept it.

3. Chron, you still reading this? I'll get to you... ;) MLGIntervention, seriously one of the chillest people to have in a party or in game. I'm definitely glad I stopped hating you. Being the worst Jackbot ever hasn't stopped you from taking your beatings in PMs and learning from your mistakes. GGs, MLG.

4. Shammas, you have gone from being the single most hated member of this community to being a role model and a mentor to some of the best players this game has seen since release. Your guides and your willingness to tutor players shows a lot of character considering where you stood in this little community this time last year.

5. ALL THE PUB PLAYERS, those of you who took your beatings and learned from your mistakes and became better, to the ones who are simply playing for fun and don't care how well you do. You have all made for a wonderful gaming experience for each and every one of us MNC vets.

6. All the private match players. I have had some of the most intense matches playing with you guys. You all have taught me a lot about how the game is meant to be played. I couldn't ask to be gaming with a cooler bunch of guys and gals.

7. 7th overall Complimented... Chron, you were the one who coached TEG into being one of the best competitive teams of their time. You were willing to help and offer advice whenever we needed it. Sometimes you let your ego get in the way of your intentions, but you have recently become very quick to correct yourself. That definitely shows character. Something a lot of other gaming communities don't have a lot of. You are a remarkable person and an addition to my FL that I haven't regretted yet.

And your fiance has a hot avatar.

I love you guys. Every single one of you.
    Last edited: February 5, 2012
  12. joker

joker Active Member

Haha. Well played Jon. I was sitting on a natural 300 attempt but you had to tryhard it! Better make it a good one on the edit

Brink rapes
  13. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Yep! Can you give me support lessons some time by the way?
  14. x 2TurnTableS x

De Troll did you know that a thimbleful of a neutron star would weigh over 100 million tons. That's amazing huh :ugeek:
  15. gunked

gunked New Member

i posted thread similar to this but everyone agreed it was me being mad at the Pub Assault
  16. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Makes sense to me! But whether or not this should be considered "amazing" is relative to our own perception. There could be far heavier substances in our universe that we have yet to discover due to our limited means of exploration. It would not surprise me should we find millions of substances heavier than neutron stars.
    That is what I find truly "amazing".
  17. joker

joker Active Member

Likely because you hadn't played as long as a handful of other vets and didn't try juiceless. Also don't forget my egotistical influence that you don't possess. I can post the same stuff as you and get everyone on my side. That and you were mad. Madmadmad. Jonmad
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Now that's mad... :shock:
  19. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

300th!!!
  20. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Compliments to lockdown for the pub stomps today.