The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Deadeye I have an essay due next monday so if it's no trouble could you write it for me?
  2. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

So I'm guessing ur the bully at ur school u get little nerds to do ur homework? :cool: :lol:
  3. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Hey this guy is just throwing essays around no one cares about. Why not use those mad typing skills to actually help someone instead of failing at bad trolls?
  4. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

Nah, you don't even know lilkidtorres. I could write all your mid-terms in a night, get better grades than you, while still getting high and laughing at nerds on the internet. It's not that difficult for me to be amazing at typing when I've been working with computers longer than half you nerds have been alive. One day you'll realize that people who are good at one thing that they barely try at(me with MNC), are usually superior than the retarded masses at most things they try.

And Crimson. Who are you to talk out against me? You nutride PsychoBen and that kid is one of the few who's intelligent enough to respect my godliness. You made a name for yourself by being pathetic enough to make a new GT a year after the game's been out just to play pubs and get a high KD. I thought it was hilarious the first 5 times I saw you join my game and leave instantly, then thought it was even funnier when you stayed once you got on my team.. Then when I got the msg "I don't want to play against you, I'm not good enough" from you... well I just couldn't contain the laughter.
  5. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

lol @ computer nerd. go outside no life
  6. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

7. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

8. F5in

F5in New Member

That's ironic because 1 time I went Assassin against you and you sent me a rage message saying all I do is kill bots

l0l
  9. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Whoever sees me (DesertFalcoN) on MNC or GOW3 or any other game, its not me i gave the account to my friend for few days so he can do some online GOW3 thing with his friend, if i send any msgs its not me
    PS didnt know where to put this
  10. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Roger that.
  11. teapot

teapot Post Master General

If you can't win just quit and ignore it, I believe that's deadeye's view on playing/talking about me.
  12. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Im gonna take that as a no to the essay. And everytime you talk I just see a conceded fag who's ego is way to big. Please take another vacation from the forums.
  13. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Good game to Gunked who repeatedly juiced on me when all I was just trying to headcrab him and his teammates the whole game :x
  14. gunked

gunked New Member

if your trying that then you should put on skill 3 or at least 2 instead of armor, rof, accuracy...
  15. teapot

Armor > Skill even when trying to go for headcrabs
  16. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

that was my build, skill armor rof :)
  17. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

Classy.
  18. teapot

I save the trash talk for people who are good.
  19. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

Classy.
  20. teapot

OneClassy.wonder