The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

no we didnt have a support, JAY was assassin and i was gunner
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I played with you! You're a decent Tank, iirc.
  3. Onecanofsprite

Onecanofsprite New Member

Thanks! I think you were doing pretty well, too.
  4. ReqAsh

ReqAsh New Member

This is a compliment? o_O

Anyway, there are a lot of people who's gamertags come up constantly. Then I remember "I've seen that name on the forums" And more often than not, I either have a hard time dealing with them, or they completely destroy me. I'll play tonight as I am bound to come across some of you, and edit this post with the names of these fabled players. :D
  5. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Yes...the very same. I'd never seen him quit before and he even had host :lol: He ALWAYS seems to have host.
  6. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

3 rail gun grapples to Jay. 1st was a fail, 2nd was a kill and 3rd was a ring out.
  7. PhoenixKites

PhoenixKites New Member

?
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
  8. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I cant believe you won with endymion on your team, good job. That guy can only kill bots.
    And i dont mean when he is playing a bot pusher.
  9. PhoenixKites

PhoenixKites New Member

?
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
  10. jaysofacton

I think I was the only one on my team playing!!! I died more times from lag than grapples though. But it's all good fun :D
  11. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

@JAY
    I agree. Lag is just an ***. I saw you, hit the ejector, you jumped and you still got ring out. I was like " This is the reason why I don't play Assassin". You should have a back up class in case you're playing with massive lag. It should be a lag friendly class. Assault, I guess? ..... Lol
  12. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

You know what I really hate the most?

Bunny-hopping.

Since when does constantly jumping around like a spastic make you able to dodge bullets? Really?
  13. Vlane

Vlane New Member

It makes it harder to trace you.
  14. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

People die quicker when I see them do it. If I see anybody, ANYBODY hopping around like a little tart, I usually go for them only.
  15. jaysofacton

Nothing p1sses me off more than getting ejected when I'm at the maximum height of my jump :evil:
    Unfortunately I'm a one trick pony. I'm trying to learn Tank & Sniper but this game is soooooooo unforgiving when trying to learn a new class.
  16. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Well, if you are hopping to avoid bullets, yes , that doesn't help a lot. Bunny-hopping is highly useful in identifying assassins, especially the ones that just sit in one place and wait for you to come by. Hopping and spinning ups your chances of that assassin missing her backstab and walking right in front of you. There are definately tactical reasons to hop, mainly the weaker classes need to worry about this as they are so easily destroyed by an assassin lunge/grapple. Obviously the strong classes don't need to hop that much because assassin can't take them down as fast and they have more counters for her also.
  17. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

1. There's a difference when your hopping to not get grappled and just hopping cause you see someone from across the mao
    2. I never heard of a camping assassin. Just saying lol
  18. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

it is a really dumb strategy, but it pops up from time to time. upgrade to cloak 3 asap, and just stand in a corner and wait for someone to walk by.
  19. jaysofacton

and hope they're deaf :D
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member