The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Oh actually, coincidentally, I played with/against you last night. But I kept on leaving before the game started because the game has this tendency to always put me on the worse team.

So I just kept on rejoining until it put me on your team.
  2. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

compliments to Pilkey420 for being able to stay in that horrible laggy match yesterday or technically today it was like 4:00am. Anyway the match started off fine then out of no where suddenly was struck by super lag and had me going in and out of my sniper scope like crazy and throwing ice bombs off the map on Lazerazor. The game also booted me twice and wouldnt let me join the third time :x
  3. trash-berd

trash-berd New Member

I don't even think these guys play anymore, and I just started again, but I would like to compliment XENONOX and DeadEye, for being the only two players who I was scared of enough to remember their names. :lol:
  4. The 16Bit Robot

The 16Bit Robot New Member

I compliment anybody who's better then me. It's a lot of people
  5. Onecanofsprite

Onecanofsprite New Member

I find myself bested nearly every time I play anything that isn't Support. Everyone's better then me, or I'm a really bad player.

Don't ragequit, calmquit.
  6. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

WTF? Are you compliemnting other players that are better than you or talking about yourself because it's suddenly fun? Because if thats the case Feedles got you beat :D jk feedle.
  7. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Good games to the assault on my team who spent the entire game shooting our money ball until the game finished.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Did you win?
  9. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Yep. Thanks to the assault guarding our spawn, how could we lose.
  10. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

GG to Teapot, Bob, Man and Lil.
    Teapot's team was garbage but he managed to carry them.
  11. Onecanofsprite

Onecanofsprite New Member

I've been seeing this german gunner [I think his name was pandore or something] about lately. He's a really good gunner, it's really infuriating trying to kill him as a tank. Even with my HIBILLYMAYSHERE spam.
  12. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

XxPandoraxX has been a thorn in my side for months - but thankfully he's now on my friends list :D
  13. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

Compliments to JustFour for changing his gamertag. Even if he is on my nuts, having DeadEye in your GT automatically makes you cooler. Though spending that much money to change your GT just because as support I made you go negative as gunner so hard you switched to nerd assassin, and still lost.

Loltroll
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what in the hell is a 'Randy'? Seriously... :?
  15. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

There is/was a whole thread about it about a year ago when MNC first released. :lol: I am not looking for it though.
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Oh. Thanks for nothing then. :ugeek:
  17. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Randy = Random
    If you really didn't know which I think is a lie.
  18. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Hahaha, i like your style.
  19. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

is that the guy that rage quitted because i beat him in gunner?
  20. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

@FalconDeserT
    Were you leashed by a Support? With our distance from Europe or US, we can't beat a "decent" Gunner face to face. All about the distance and connection. That's the reason why I don't play privates. I want to play competitive matches so bad but I know I'll just pull my team down with my mediocre connection. I'll play privates when I get my fibre optics in my birthday but I don't know if competitive community is still alive at that time.