The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I absolutely hate that guy.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I have just lost a lot of respect for The Dude. I thought he was one of the few, but I guess I was wrong.
  3. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Por qu? Mucha gente que no pensara que lo que han hecho un montn de veces.
  4. DeadStretch

Spawn striking noobs, that's why.
  5. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

Wait.. So people are supposed to care about DeadStretch's respect?

Oh my god.. That's even sadder than Chronicle thinking he's decent.

I like how in that entire situation, that's the thing that you go at. Not the fact that the Famous random is a coward who won't leave his spawn door until he has juice, but the fact that the only way we could **** on him was to wait for him to be stupid enough to go outside, then spawnstrike him. DeadStretch, get your **** wet kid. You're a douchetool

Trolly troll troll nerdy nerd nerds nerdy nerds
  6. joker

joker Active Member

ever notice how deadeye is not only the only person who thinks im terrible at this game, but also the only one who thinks that he is the best? hmmm... this sounds like a great CSI episode in the making
  7. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

lmao. For spawn striking a kid who, for 3 straight games, NEVER left his spawn room? :lol:
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Fix'd
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

exactl- errr...post.
  10. DeadStretch

What's your point? Because he didn't leave spawn that makes it ok?

"What a noob at least I can still kill him!" What a loser you are.
  11. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

DeadStretch and The Dude, calm the hell down. So what if The Dude spawnstriked? It's just a game. Don't make a huge deal out of it just for your opinion's -_-
  12. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

Am I seriously getting trolled by a mod? :lol:

Stretch you have no ******* clue what went on.This kid wasn't a noob. He was bot level player and stayed in his spawnroom to preserve his k/d. Effectively leaving his team 1 man down. He even sent deadeye multiple messages bragging about his 3-0, 4-1 etc.

I never had a problem with you stretch, not sure why you got all butt hurt about this and decided to sling insults my way like a 12 year old girl.

Edit: On Topic: I would like to compliment Jon #'s for being the best support in the game.
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Cuz I did the same thing to vV Fusion Vv?

GG's to all a y'all!
  14. DeadStretch

I am just not a fan of spawn strikes not matter who it is against. I just think it's the bottom of the barrel. Proves nothing, actually it proves his words irritate you so you gotta be a **** to "show them up."

If anything spawn strike the devs. so that fix that **** ASAP.
  15. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

what was the guy's GT? I came across a sniper who just sat in spawn with his +KD, he went 2-0 for like 5 games
    Last edited: July 30, 2011
  16. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Dear DesertFalcoN
    Why is the N uppercase? :D
  17. Drag0nmstah

Drag0nmstah New Member

I can answer this one...
    It was supposed to be DesertFalcoNz and the NZ would stand for New Zealand but unfortunately he did not get this so he now sits on my friends list without that special Z
  18. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I'd like to compliment Deadeye on hist posting skills. No matter what he posts, Chron WILL respond.
  19. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

The best part of those games was making pandora quit... I was having to tryhard to get the win until you guys turned up. And as for the full team of assassins... :lol:
  20. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

Maybe it's because I'm the only person in the skill-deprived community who's actually seen what real competition is? Or maybe it's because I've seen you go negative against 5randoms+myaweseomgunner while playing with GP? Sorry, but you're nothing more than a tryhard who latched onto GP's **** and didn't stop sucking till they busted a nut and finally let you team with them. Funny thing is... you would've never been teaming with them, if I hadn't moved on when Brink came out. If I had ANY desire to be on a competitive team, you would probably be playing with Feedle right now.

And I'm not the only person who thinks I'm the best in the game. Your teammates did when they picked me up over you. Not to mention that if I even tried to be a part of the 'competitive' community, or be nice to people, everyone in the community would know what a competitor I am, and there'd be no question in anyone's mind that I'm on another level.

Kids get salty when they've sucked more cock than Jenna Jameson. Sad though. I really thought he'd stop trolling me after I proved that even with him sucking GPs cock on a daily basis... I was so much better than not only him, but GP in general, that I could get the spot on the team even if I didn't talk, didn't care, or didn't even want to be on the team. Funny though. I played the 'tryout' just to prove I was better than the GP kids, and he's still butthurt about it. Oh well, at least me raping him made him realize he needed to claw to be even close to my level. Now maybe once he gets a few competitive wins in good games, or maybe earns some DESERVED confidence, one day he'll be decent at a shooter.

Oh, and compliment to Chron for getting on GP. Too bad you had to scuff up your knees so bad in the process. It's weird. See I've always been picked up for my overwhelming skill and dedication to be the best.. I wouldn't even know how to go about getting on a team through oral pleasures.

DeadStretch. You don't deserve to talk to anyone about respect, since you don't deserve any yourself, troll.