The CBC (Cold Bullet Clan)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Tru BX Skillz, May 29, 2011.

1. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Ok but Imma have these two try out first before I start picking anyone from the privates. I will consider it though and will still add you. :lol:
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

3. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Yo bx whats up with the cbc , i havn't talked to you in a while . We should try to get wildman to join our team , hes solid , and a free agent.
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Too late. Just made a team last weekend. Thanks though Nova, good luck finding more team-mates (seem to be a lack of people wanting to play competitively :( )
  5. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

well I have 2 people that I have been waiting to try out, because I haven't seen them on in a while. I might just cancel their try outs if I dont get a chance to soon and go for TOM's Idea and play one of his privates
  6. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

If you guys are still trying to find players there are plenty of free agents here.
  7. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

So what is our status, do we have a team and ready to scrim or what??
  8. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

If or whenever you guys still need me on gunner , im there. No reason why i cannot be on 2 teams . The mnc team scene is low enough as it is.
  9. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

I am currently trying out buffacucumber as a support right as we speak. An update will be posted shortly.
  10. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Roster Update!

I am happy to say that we have finally acquired a full roster. Congratulations to the two participants, L3G3ND 09 and Buffacucumber, for making the tryout spots for the team. Here is the official team roster update.

OFFICIAL MEMBERS

Tru BX Skillz-Tank
    MARK XVII-Assassin
    Th3 Con3-Assault
    Nova Warlord-Gunner
    L3G3ND 09-Sniper
    Buffacucumber-Support

SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS

Infernal Vortex-Assault
    AARPS-Support

NEEDED SUBSTITUTES

Sniper
    Assassin
    Tank
    Gunner

I hope the new roster change will help our team become more successful in the competitive area of MNC. Thank you! :lol:
  11. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

Lets set up a scrim.
  12. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Were trying to setup a scrim for either tonight or tomorrow sometime . Knave has those 2 days off , so that's what were working with.

In your guys case since im your gunner . We could do a 5v5 , each team could play without a gunner. If you guys are interested.
  13. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

I can probably set up a scrim with everyone tomorrow. So there will be no gunner for each team? I guess that would work.
  14. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Unfortunate News...

I have some news that will change the clans for ever. I am here by leaving the CBC. I haven't played in a while and was thinking of doing this for a while. I am here by appointing Th3 Con3 as the clan leader. I had a lot of fun with all my clan mates and with my friends in general. Thank you all.
  15. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Did u guys ever scrim anybody? And it's probably a dead clan.
  16. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

we scrimed with TOM12121112's clan before. didnt end up so well because the first game was laggy as hell and the second game the gunner kept disconnecting.