The CBC (Cold Bullet Clan)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Tru BX Skillz, May 29, 2011.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

awesome. the community seriously dwindled down after brink, but revived itself a little with the amount of custom games. Although there are plenty of good players, the community itself is very small when it comes to f/as worth picking up. Luckily you were able to find good players for each class.

You could scrim TEG, FOH, or H&S (pure) and possibly **** (soon)

I don't know if RF or Taco are teams or anyone else made it through the drop of brink, but good luck to you guys.
  2. joker

joker Active Member

we will play you/anyone. add me, and check out the forums in my sig.

Assault: ChRoN1cLe
    Gunner: Miracle JF
    Sniper: Kckzi
    Tank: xShammas
    Assassin: Manouso
    Support: Yan Templer

thats our roster we recently filled it out. subs include any of our friends from teg or **** who are on if missing ppl, and vice versa for their teams.
  3. AARPS

AARPS New Member

holy bananas Manuoso is still playing?!
  4. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

well we already had an offer to scrim **** even before the clan was filled lol
  5. teapot

well **** isn't a full team right now which is why I wrote possibly soon. I guess the offer is retracted till we fill our roster?
  6. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

yea that would be smart
  7. teapot

sarcasm and context clues.. lmao
  8. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

As long as we don't play H&S chron is still a sub for us. And supports aren't hard to find.
  9. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Unfortunant news...

It gives me great displeasure to announced that philychesteak will no longer be a member of the CBC due to availability issues. Here is the official roster report:

OFFICIAL MEMBERS

Tru BX Skillz-Tank
    MARK XVII-Assassin
    Th3- Con3-Assault
    Nova Warlord-Gunner
    AARPS-Support

NEEDED POSITIONS

Sniper

SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS

Infernal Vortex-Assault

This is a step back for the clan but if you would like to try out for the position for sniper, please PM me or post a reply. Thanks!
  10. joker

joker Active Member

do you guys want to be included as a team for the tournament shammas is setting up?
  11. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Well we would if we had a sniper, and it depends on the time of the matches.
  12. joker

joker Active Member

i have you guys included for the tournament that will start as soon as we have 2 more teams officially and the beginning of july when kckzi is back. all the information is listed on the forums in my sig, as well as a free agent list to help your team and other teams fill the roster

edit: matches are flexible, one per week would take too long, and we can advance the rounds as quick as possible as long as the necessary teams have found the time to play. we will do our best to avoid forfeits, but if one or two members or a team is holding up the entire tournament for an extensive amount of time (a week or longer), you will be asked to find a sub for the match. obviously people have stuff to take care of outside the game, but in fairness to the rest of the people competing we need to move it at a reasonable pace.
  13. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

A loss of a member...

It troubles me to say that our Support, AARPS, will no longer be in the CBC. He has decided to leave the group, but we all wish the best for him. He will, however, be able to play as a sub Support for the clan, so it is not a total loss. Here is the official clan roster update:

OFFICIAL MEMBERS

Tru BX Skillz-Tank
    MARK XVII-Assassin
    Th3 Con3-Assault
    Nova Warlord-Gunner

SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS

AARPS-Support
    Infernal Vortex-Assault

NEEDED MEMBERS

Sniper
    Support

NEEDED SUBSTITUTES

Tank
    Sniper
    Assassin
    Gunner

This is another step back for the clan. I hope we can recruit more players and subs soon so we can start playing more competitively. Thank you! :lol:
  14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

15. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

Can play sniper or support.

I'm fine with either full time/sub.

GT is same as user name. LMK.
  16. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

I play sniper or tank, and not too bad of a support. Gt is same as username or in sig, just send me a message on here or XBL if you want recto tryout or what not.
  17. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Ok I will add you both and have you try out
  18. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

might i add that it is infinitely easier to fill a roster if you go LOOKING for people instead of having them come to you?
  19. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

I was actually about to start today. I have been pretty busy recently and haven't had the time to.
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

try to get into private matches and look for F/A talent there. add me and whenever i am making a lobby i will try to get you in.

tom12121112