The best at their class...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by d34thsaint, January 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Oh joy, another padding the ego "whos da best?" thread.

Lame.
  2. RueTasogare

RueTasogare New Member

Fear the Rifle was a good guy to play against. Just wish I remembered what class he was using.

Assault - RickMartin (Something along those lines)
    Assassin - liefglinde
    Tank - can't remember the name of the guy I played against in Steel Peel
    Gunner - OfficerFuttBuck or Deadeye (haven't played enough against OFB)
    Support - liefglinde (can't remember anyone else's name)
    Sniper - JRaw2O (only one that comes to mind)
  3. Shammas Draft Picks

Shammas Draft Picks New Member

My best and runner ups:

Assault: Miracle- Best teammate to my railgun, he always finishes the kill. He doesn't lose 1v1s against assaults either.
    Runner Up: Kckzi- He makes some poor decisions and does a little too much killwhoring instead of slaying. He goes and chases people to rack up his kill total, but he doesn't really dislodge the slayers in the middle.

Assassin: PU5H- DEY BALL DOWN. Know one really knows what he's doing or where he is ever, because he's never in the same area for more than a few seconds. He goes positive in competitive matches, that's all I need to say.
    Runner Up: Lurking Power- He does well killing bots and takes very good care of his juice meter, but he isn't as threatening to pros like PU5H with his shurikens.

Sniper: Murdok- When he played, he was the smartest sniper in the game and had amazing gunskill. He made an assassin unnecessary for Lotion on the Trigger with the amount of bots he took out, and still put up the most kills.
    Runner Up: Sigmar- Best gunskill by far, but due to being immature, his composure and intelligence suffer a little. No one can touch little Siggy though. "Oh, oh my god I'm taunting, I'm taunting."
    #3: Grindout- I feel that he deserves a mention because he is also a smart player and has crazy icetraps.

Support: Ace- Even though his healgun is laygy, he still has the best airstrikes, clutch shotgun, and great firebase placement.
    Runner Up: Payne, but I think Ace is pretty far ahead. He's a little too shotgun heavy and has bronze skill, so the firebase and airstrikes aren't as big of a factor.

Gunner: Chron1caust- "He hasn't even prestiged and he's on Grand Prize?" Yes Sahelkan, because this isn't a pub match anymore. Gunner requires the most intelligence of any class, and ya boy Chron has it. He outguns assaults. Kckzi and Smokes at the same time. And then Ace heals him when he's yellow bar from the fight.
    Runner Up: Miracle- Raw. Slaying. Power. And then he sobers up and no one can touch him.

Tank: Buddy The 3lf- If he wasn't always high and took the game even a little seriously, you'd all be on fire all the time.
    Runner Up: Hudson- If he improved his shot with the railgun, he'd be up there.

Honorable Mentions-
    Offissa Willy a beast.
    Jon a beast.
    Levoo 69 Mudkip an up-and-comer.
    Everyone who says "I can only really play assault" is horrible. Your lack of skill is also the reason we have 3 assaults on each team every time we start a private game.
    Last edited: January 16, 2011
  4. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Not trying to sound like a dbag but miracle didn't kill me once 1 on 1 tonight. I'd change that comment, but I'd agree that at this point he is better at the team aspect of assault. I just need a few more games where I can break a few bad habits and not go into 3v1 situations..
  5. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I've been practicing rail non-stop since we lost to GP. Still have a LONG way to go, but I'm getting there. My problem is not having anyone to finish my kills since i've mostly been practicing in solo matches. I hate playing on host, so its pretty much a lottery on hit detection for me. How high at most would you run accuracy to help with the detection?

Jet Primary tank will never be viable outside of pubs. :(
  6. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I'll drink to that.
  7. Shammas Draft Picks

Shammas Draft Picks New Member

I run silver accuracy on and off-host. On host, I hit assaults with every shot and I have a good chance against snipers. Off-host the accuracy improves hit detection. I haven't been playing on host at all lately, so when I hosted against Destiny it took me a couple games to remember that my jet gun works. And it's a pretty big factor.
  8. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Legit list:

Assault: Miracle
    Assassin: BoltAktion
    Gunner: lDeadeye
    Sniper: SIGIVIAR
    Support: HostileParadox
    Tank: F5in
  9. OfficerFuttBuck

The only thing I wouldn't drink to is women's rights.
  10. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I'm a better Gunner than DeadEye. (Now we play the waiting game...)
  11. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

I can play Assassin too, though I haven't taken the time to be more than decent with the other classes. But really, why would I want to? I'd imagine most people who play Assault do it because they find him the most fun. The highest factors of skill in this game come from teamwork, map control, strategy and awareness. You're not better than Assaults just because you can hit people with your railgun.
  12. Cheesecakecrush

FAIL THREAD.
  13. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Cheesecake is the best at his class... which is being a Grumplepants McGrumperson.

Just kidding. I do like the compliment thread a lot more.
  14. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

You know who I think is the best at their class?

You.

Keep being awesome.

[​IMG]

*Edited for better picture.
  15. Cheesecakecrush

This post has my vote for best post, on any forum, EVER.
  16. chron11

chron11 New Member

You gon' make me blush :oops:
  17. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

What?!? I'm wasn't nominated for any of the "best in their category" awards? I'm appalled!!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm face.
  18. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

You're good. GET OFF THE TOP OF AMMO MULE.
  19. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Why do you say that?
  20. OfficerFuttBuck

You said you always finish with the most earnings in every game so I had no choice but to take your word for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.