The Assassin still needs to be fixed

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Liefglinde, December 8, 2010.

1. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Hey guess what happened today? I was going 37-0, and suddenly my smoke bomb jump fails and I die! Yayyy!!!
  2. Magikarp

Magikarp New Member

Guess what happened today? I was going 33-0, and suddenly I forgot to make a pilgrimage to Mecca and pray to Allah for my grapple to connect and an observant assault turns around and rings me out! Yayyy!!!
  3. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Sometimes, I have to throw in excess of 7 smoke bombs in order to jump. Sometimes, I'm standing right behind a 100 percent clueless sniper, I try to grapple, 7 seconds later, the animation carries out even though he moved 20 feet away. Sometimes, I'll reload dash and I'll go the whole of 2 feet. AND SOMETIMES, I AM COMPLETELY IMMOBOLIZED BY A STUTTERING ASSASSIN. /rage

Assassin and sniper are probably the most affected by lag in this game. It saddens me in a way.
  4. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Limed for truth. When the game starts and I'm assassin, I usually do a few lunges and a smokebomb before upgrading any skills. If it works, I upgrade. If it lags, I switch.