The Anonymity Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JON10395, January 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

:lol: ;)
  2. cracker

cracker New Member

so this one time a wrecked "ElBeaner84" and he got mad and ragequit.
  3. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Played a game with ||spoons|| the other day in an all support match. Wrecked him with the shotgun for a change :> Lol
  4. youcankillme

youcankillme New Member

1 time i played a game against a bunch of noobs and i won ha ha
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    Ruining the community.
  6. youcankillme

youcankillme New Member

you mad bro sorry if you were one of the noobs (no im not
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Yep. You totally destroyed me and I resent you for it. I still have nightmares. Wait, didn't I melee you when you were playing tryhard Pub Assassin?

Why yes, yes I did. I feel way better about myself now.
  8. youcankillme

youcankillme New Member

impossible you have no esteem
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

*obligatory response*

Okay, now what?
  10. truckus

truckus New Member

You're by far one of the worst Jackbot players I've ever played against. I had fun last week, but mostly because your teams were so stacked against me the whole time and I still won as the only prestiged member of my team.
  11. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

WOAH WOAH WOAH, BRO. THIS IS THE ANONYMITY THREAD. NOT COOL.
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Please keep it anonymous. ;)
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

This one time, about 5 minutes ago, I fell into a lobby with someone named YouWillKillMe. He was Support and I did indeed kill him, lots.

I think I pulled over 40 kills that game and 3 deaths. If I recall correctly, he went 12-15.

If this story wasn't completely made up, I'd call him a garbage player. The only kills he got were from his firebase and rockets. Just sad. I've fictitiously played against level 60s who gave me more headache.

I only thought I'd share this with everyone because of the irony of the last 5-6 posts.

Also, I'd like to tell everyone that ChRoN3cLe's host is acting up for me. It used to be amazing. I think he needs to call his ISP. :(
  14. youcankillme

youcankillme New Member

thats what she said
  15. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

I always see youcanfeelme in a game he is either boosting,ragequitting,or I wreck him.I vote him as the worst jackbot in the game.
  16. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I was playing some MNC today and I got host (yay!) and decided to play Assassin and try and go for kills. Little did I know that playing on host would cause the match to turn into an interactive powerpoint presentation. So while I was struggling to move around LazeRazor without flying off the map from the endless bombs and slams, DizzyEminemSean joins my game and then plays Support.

The match goes on and I continue to struggle since my game is constantly running at 2 frames per second, and the match ends with me losing in overtime where it basically freezes.

I get a message that says "lol your sin sucks stick to pub assault"

The next game I decide to play sniper, little did I know that my two non bot leveled teammates would have no idea how to play the game. Being a Sniper (not very good at sniping) I was unable to carry my team to victory against 2 objective playing Assassins and Drizy playing Assault (sniper vs assault lol) and the two Assassins destroyed my turrets and bots in the opening two minutes of the game.

I get another message that says "aha garbage sniper and sin stick to pub assault haha" or something like that.

The End.
  17. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Said pub Assault sent me a message saying "Wow ur as good as they say cuz you just hit bots" by which I assume he meant melee bots. Which I did, as I always do against pub Assaults. He proceeded to do the same, and then lost every juice on juice battle with me because of loljuiceshotgun.
  18. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

I remember that, good times.
  19. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

lolwut?

I actually haven't played a public match for at least 2 weeks, but I bet I'm decently high on the weekly leader boards from PMs alone. So I really have nothing to say about anonymous people.
  20. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I'm saying Assault > Sniper unless the assault sucks or the sniper is really good or lucky
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.