The Anonymity Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JON10395, January 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

What did you say, Jeff the Badcoon?
  2. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

What did you say, Gaymass?
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    Wildpoop

HAHAHAHAHAAA!
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Fix'd ;)
  5. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

That's the spirit.
  6. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

WHO IS THIS DEADPOOP STD?

I would like to meet this fine and probably exceedingly sexy gentleman.
  7. De Troll

De Troll New Member

It's you! He was making fun of your gamertag!!!
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

[​IMG]
  9. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

^ No need to bring Zeronox into this discussion.
  10. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I used to have posters of UFC fighters and all of my friends laughed at me.

"Men in tights with baby oil on their bodies all over your room."

"Are you gay?"
  11. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

When I first started doing MMA, nobody knew what it was. One day, when I feel like typing it out, I'll post an epic story about my first fight in the off topic section.
  12. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

So I joined a game with a guy playing juice chain pube assault named PUNK and i think he OD 3 times.
    I also received pms from #taco telling me:
    OMigawd you guys are soooo good :)
    Don't hate on the guy that does what he's supposed to Captain kill whore =P know your role. Which is seemingly "best at killing scrubs"
    Nice KD's man. You guys are so good at this game =D.

BTW I was alone, he lost everygame,I played gunner each game,no juice chaining, at the end he realized how garbo he was and suicide taunted everytime.He eventually raged and my only reply was nice win/loss padding and then i told him he was annoying and he was getting blocked then he pms gunk so gunk can tell me what he wants to say since he is blocked.
  13. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I was playing Sniper on Steel Peel when clawing gunner DustCLAN appears and juices my team. As he leaves the base black barred, he taunts, and I proceed to melee him. Said Gunner quickly switches to Assault, juice chains until the end of the game, and sends me a message saying "LOL NOOB HAHAHA."

Played Sniper on LazeRazer and juiced their base with my SMG. Guy named Apocalypse024 instantly rage quits, rejoins, picks Assault, and chases me from his base to mine and kills me. Said Assault proceeds to taunt me despite knowing he was in range of my base Rockit. Said Assault dies. Chain of rage mail ensues.

While happily silent striking on G3, I noticed that I happened to kill a 37-0 (now 37-1) Assault. This "SilentBizareChild" if you will, spent the rest of the game camping with his bomb in the middle and taunting every ring out. Game ends with a message from him telling me that my father raised me as a "s**t Mexican kid."
  14. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Joined in at the 14 minute mark on a game at LazeRazor with two split screeners, and a guy who has yet to choose a class on my team. The other team is five supports and one assault who were already camping and airstriking the spawn. I choose assault and proceed to run out of the base, headcrab a support without detonating the bomb, charge two away, and taunt. He proceeds to run up and hurt gun me, so I start a second taunt. After a couple of minutes, everyone else on my team leaves, so I do this until the bots kill the moneyball and I go 32 deaths and 15 head crabs or so (my bomb aim sucks and I got spawn struck a few times) and taunt as much as possible each time, never detonating the bomb.

The mail I got from someone whose name I didn't bother to remember was along the lines of "omg u were 0-32 ******* noob. **** you".
    My reply was "I am sorry, but I am unable to accept your friend request as my list is currently full, but I will keep you on my list of potential applicants. Nothing personal, just a limitation of the Xbox. Please have a lovely evening."

This seemed to anger this guy as there were several more messages, each one met with the same reply until that guy blocked me. That was a good thing, because that reply was a pain to type out each time. XBox Live really needs to let you copy and paste...that, or I need to learn how to do it :oops:
  15. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I bet 100 that someone will troll "Lifeglinde" here.
  16. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Who?
  17. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Exa...

This sh*t is old as f*ck.

People who put "exactly" all of the time are corny as f*ck.
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Anyone who does will be reported.
  19. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

See Undercover_Thudercat's post on the first page of this thread. And it's "Biefglinde" not "Lifeglinde" tyvm.
  20. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Why? I don't know of anyone named "Lifeglinde" on here (although I read it the other way the first couple of times I saw it too).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.