The Anonymity Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JON10395, January 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meat

meat New Member

Lol.
  2. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Hmm... #taco sent me that exact same message

and then I owned him in our next encounter and I sent him the same one back and he said "funny that you think I care" and at that moment I pointed out the essay he wrote in his bio :lol:
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Wow, 3rd page already! You guys have some healthy imaginations.
  4. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Its funny cause this guy dislikes me just cause i play with you or know you. Anyhow hes deleted along with all the other people who never play with me. Just cause you hate someone on mnc doesnt mean I do. I get along with pretty much everyone unless your name is IRageEye.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Hold on a sec. IRageEye...that sounds like a great premise for a short story. Please make up a story to tell us! :)
  6. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

He's quite the weird guy, he likes to play with a southern seal and they pub stomp together. Doesn't like to lose either and only knows assassin
    Last edited: January 12, 2012
  7. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

IRageEye

Well he's a story how i met IRageEye. I was playing support in a pub by myself back when I only killed with the hurt beam. IRageEye shows up with TightyBlouse and JoltAtn420. So we played a game and they ended up destroying the lobby with kills. I went completely negative but ended up getting a kill on him just to prove i could. Next game his friends left and he tried to do the same thing.

However in overtime he juiced on the ball and thought he won. Sadly enough I had the shotgun ready with juice and sad face appeared for IRageEye.

I ended up getting numerous messages saying how bad I am etc. I asked IRageEye why he can't win games but can only get kills. He then told me I'm bad, and many other choice words.

Two months later me and Gingivitas and I B MCHumpin were in a game with me and we found IRageeye again. I B Mchumpin ended up killing IRageEye and taunted him for the win. IRageeye then blocked and muted all of us randy nutriders and Raged to another game with his trusty sidekick theNUDE.

Anyhow Im sure you've all played IRageEye before. MAybe one day he will make his return to pub land and quit playing ShadowFun.
  8. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Seems legit, talk about this I B McHumpin... He seems great.
  9. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

lRageEye joined my match on grenade iii last month and I saw his name on the killfeed after he slaughted my poor random teammate so I thought "why not make him rage?"

Inspired by Ganked's video (of course not Gunked), I flew at lRageEye whenever the opportunity came. Soon after the third or fourth consecutive juice kill on him, the floodgates opened and my inbox could not resist. The first message said

"**** I HATE pub assaults"

I replied "kid stop raging" and the exchange continued until after the end of the next match. By the time the match had ended, I had received over 15 messages from lRageEye.
  10. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Atta boy!
  11. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

Are you mad because she thought your poster was lame? :p
  12. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

[​IMG]
  13. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

You mean the piece of printer paper? Is that thing even laminated?
  14. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

15. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I have a poster with the same names at least three times the size of that thing
  16. gunked

gunked New Member

not much difference between this and the hatemail thread, why not just post in the hate thread.
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

urine idiot.

*damn voice recognition!
  18. gunked

gunked New Member

you can post actual GT's on the Hatemail thread
  19. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

This is the passive agressive thread.
  20. gunked

gunked New Member