The Admiralty Tournament

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by elodea, May 22, 2015.

1. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

2. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

Thank you @elodea for hosting the tournament:) I had a blast casting it and hope that all the viewers and players enjoyed it as well. I got to admit thought that I am fairly jealous of those who won the freaking bad *** lookin Admiralty hat. I would love to get the superstar status that this guys will get picking up sexy Victoria secret models with an amazing looking trophy on their head looking handsome as ****, with a bunch of teenager girls around screaming for photos and autographs. Maybe next time haha^^ Got to say it was a well deserved win though (no spoilers)

Anyways for those of you who missed out on the fun: I will be uploading videos in the upcoming days, so dot miss out on that. I can definitely promise some interesting and fun games in an awesome mod with nukes and orbital battleships.

Also a big thank you to my co casters (even though the sound bugged out (it is fine on the recordings so will be good on youtube)) @mot9001, xandres and Lynn

Edit: Missed out on the last final due to the flue, but thats life I guess:/
    zihuatanejo and Alpha2546 like this.
  3. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

would have signed up for that hat, but was busy today
  4. elodea

elodea Post Master General

Casted Matches

Semifinals and finals 1 matches
    http://www.twitch.tv/andreas_g1/profile/past_broadcasts
    http://www.twitch.tv/violetania/profile/past_broadcasts

Finals 2nd and third matches

http://www.twitch.tv/mrelodea/profile/past_broadcasts

I also believe andreas will put the ones he recorded up on youtube. I'll add links to those when they are up. Beer for kids also will be doing casted videos of the replays. If you want to just watch the replays you can go here and watch them via pa stats
    http://exodusesports.com/tournament/the-admiralty/matches/
  5. avatar100400

Cheers for the replays and running a wicked Tournament :)
    If you still want those Copy's of TA to giveaway let me know.
    Casts should be up pretty quickly if anyone is interested.
  6. andreasgg

If you want to watch my videos I would highly recommend to wait until the youtube versions are out. The sound of my co casters dropped out a couple of games in the stream (without me noticing), but that will be working in the youtubevideos (Y)
  7. andreasgg

So here they are, all the games I casted from this amazing tournament:) Unfortunately the sound of my co casters fell out in the two games in the middle due to my mic dc. Even my backup recording was without the sound so:( anyways enjoy!! I would especially recommend watching the last one where elodea talks about the mod.

The Admiralty | KIMBERLEES vs MICRO@S | Semi-Finals Game 1

The Admiralty | KIMBERLEES vs MICRO@S | Semi-Finals Game 2

The Admiralty | KIMBERLEES vs THE LOSER'S BRACKET | Finals

The Admiralty | KIMBERLEES vs THE LOSER'S BRACKET | Finals Game 2 w/Elodea

xankar likes this.
  8. Greendolph

Greendolph Active Member

@elodea in finals game 2 at time 28:10 in AngreasG's video there is a kracken nuke vs. a commander that didn't detonate. This happened a couple times against that commander. Is that a bug or do commanders have anti-kraken nukes?

edit* it was really frustrating >.>
  9. elodea

elodea Post Master General

I think it got shot by the carrier nearby, but can't really tell since the vid freezes on that exact frame.

Commander doesn't have antinuke