Test Tournament

Discussion in 'Support!' started by oxide246, August 24, 2013.

1. oxide246

oxide246 Active Member

Hi Guys,

Over the last week I've been developing a web app to hold PA tournaments, and I'm looking for people to join me in a test tournament Saturday at 9pm server time:

http://thewebexpat.com/pa/pa-tournament/index.php?r=tournament/view&id=6

I'm not sure what the timezone is, but it's one of the US ones! Please sign up on the website if you're interested.

Please come to #planetaryannihilation IRC channel during the tournament so we can co-ordinate.

Cheers!
  2. superouman

superouman Post Master General

I can select multiples positions on the bracket. I left it as it is so you can see it.
  3. oxide246

oxide246 Active Member

Yeah i havent implemented the check to disallow that yet. That will be the next thing i fix. Cheers.
  4. Tontow

Tontow Active Member

Just give me a time zone for that time........
  5. oxide246

oxide246 Active Member

The server time is up the top right of the website. You can work out the time difference from that. In 14 hours and 20 minutes from when im writing this. Ill put something in to make it more obvious.
  6. oxide246

oxide246 Active Member

Is anyone else interested in joining this? Only three hours to go! It's just going to be a friendly match.. but winner gets to take home a feeling of great personal achievement and the warm fuzzy feeling they helped a fellow Planetary Annihilationanan test their web app :p
  7. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

In 3 hours it will be 5 am in the morning for me. :/
  8. oxide246

oxide246 Active Member

Heh, nevermind. I was hoping to catch the the Saturday night US crowd. Maybe they're all out enjoying their night! Looks like NepTuniO will be holding a Tournament on it (which you're in) though even if mine's a flop. So that'll be useful :)
  9. oxide246

oxide246 Active Member

30 mins to go! anyone? looking for 4 more people, otherwise it's gonna be a pretty tiny tournament. :eek:
  10. oxide246

oxide246 Active Member

Well we enjoyed a 3 person tournament right there lol. But the system seemed to work just fine. Maybe I chose a bad time to hold it. If anyone would like a friendly tournament game some other time I'll be happy to participate.

Cheers,