[teg] - Thunder Eagle Group

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by TOM12121112, April 12, 2011.

1. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Who?

No, for reals. Who?
  2. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

Exactly.

No, for reals. Exactly. I dont have a clue. Me and miracle played against him yesterday and snarf was on his team(Lol lol Lolz). He had the clan tag (teg). :ugeek:
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

who's lol lol lolz?
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Nothing2nowhere is Scented Midget
    LOL LOL LOLZ is Snarf.
  5. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Yeah, Nothing2Nowhere is scented midget, and he was intentionally being a **** to Miracle for the lolz. I think he juiced on you and miracle like 9 times a piece one game.

Don't feel bad...back in the day Midget was one of the best players in MNC. Probably still could come out to at least top 10 gunners, maybe top 5, if he seasoned himself up a little bit.
  6. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

That period is over? Also I hope RnoM will be able to at least scrim a couple of games. Idk...I haven't been on very much since I'm in the process of 2 jobs + moving to a new place.

Anyway...idk I haven't really talked to Bro or anyone other than Disturbance24 and dadale lately. Been playing pubs yet again for the most part. (Who knows maybe I'm just not on at the right time) But if pubs continue to be all I get to play I may just quit this game as you can only scream so much at your teammates until you throw your remote through the tv. Anyway lemme know if anyone every wants to play or wants a sub for any team (Even if it's just in a scrim...I'd love to start playing some privates again and take a break from the pub scene.) Also Manacorporation is one of the best supports I've seen in a while anyone know if he's on a team or anything? ;)
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Lol, you are awefully good talent, it is a shame we can't find some skirms, but I have been the same way, working to fill in for someone who got fired. At least it will pay for my laptop upgrade.

Also, dadale is sketchy so we needed to find someone to play the open spot, and we did manage to avoid a bullet with that one because of Syn's friend.

Me and Disturbance will set something up thursday/friday/saturday/sunday later this week. We can all play with the new teammate hopefully. Keep an eye out for it.

Coincidentally, would TEG like to skirmish? Or would you guys rather Scrimmage? Im pretty sure the last one is slang of the first one, not a word in its own right, but whichever one you guys want. Just say yes, and we will collaborate on a time and day.
  8. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

teg is 100% open to scrimming anybody. Just send any of us a message on XBL.
  9. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Definitely need to get Buffacumber into one then. Doesn't he sound like he have a hellova itch for it?

I will be able to do this within a week. Even if I have to test my ability to find suitable subs.
  10. XXX MidgetPron

XXX MidgetPron New Member

Oh, i think thats my doing Q. When the last FR tourney was up, I made a but load of teams and i think one of them was Thunder Eagle Group. I can see if i can delete it for yah :)
  11. XXX MidgetPron

XXX MidgetPron New Member

You bring tears to my eyes snarf(;
  12. Govnerplatypus

Snarf: It's all good. I had fun playing against you too, especially against your sniper and Midget's assault. :)

Midget: Yes, you are pretty terr..er good. :p
  13. Govnerplatypus

14. Nothing2Nowhere

Nothing2Nowhere New Member

XD
    Oh my god. That was a great game. Whats your tag Governor?
  15. Govnerplatypus

It is: govnerplatypus.
    And how does it feel to quote yourself on a different account :D
  16. Nothing2Nowhere

LOLz.
    It's quite exuberant. add me. we ccan pub stomp some time, eh :?: :cool:
  17. Nothing2Nowhere

Tom, hey man. Can i tryout for your clan? Like fo' reals. I might get back into MNC and I kinda want to be competitive. Any room for me as a backup?
  18. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

19. pree3z

pree3z New Member

can i be part of [TEG] as Tom's (un)official fanboy?
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member