[teg] - Thunder Eagle Group

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by TOM12121112, April 12, 2011.

1. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

If you queers, i mean guys need a sub im your guy. Massage me, i mean message me.
  2. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

'Tis a nice lineup indeed. I was playing earlier today. It was a public game, so it might fall under the category of "pub-stomping", but I don't really care about that. I play public matches for fun and to improve my game, not to win.

Anyway, I faced off against TOM#s, JON#s, yo im garbage, LOL LOL LOLZ and TheBoom84 (there might have been another guy there, but I don't remember). Obviously my side lost, as it was just a bunch of randoms, but even just looking at my own performance you guys steamrollered me. I think I'm at least a decent Support, but damn. I could hardly get a single kill when I spawned.
  3. Mini

Mini New Member

Yep, they're all good players basically. Tom and Jon's gunner-support combo is brutal, playing assault vs them is impossible unless I get the lucky headcrab. Boom and Snarf are solid players as well. All and all, this should be a tough team to beat.
  4. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

Yep. Still, I had a good time. It's rare that I find a public match that's anything more than a middling challenge. Most of the time I can just plow through the enemy team - not because I'm that good, but because most of the random match-ups are just so bad. Even though I was losing, I was enjoying the game because it was forcing me to really work for the few kills that I got.

Looking forward to playing against you guys again.
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i would like to put in one more "get stomped by GP and their buddies" game nights with our full roster, as we had a sub support, but all in all i think we are ready for scrimming.
  6. pree3z

pree3z New Member

best of luck to you guys.

not that you needs it

luck is 4 losers
  7. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

You guys did really well for having a new player to private matches and trying out different class set ups. I would love to see how you guys stand up to BeaM, new scum. You guys can only improve the more you play privates.
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Are these still teams? I feel like it's Des, GP, and DK are the only teams left in this game that don't have too much trouble with scheduling/finding players.

It makes me sad. I can't remember the last time I saw BeaM, or anyone from new scum.
  9. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Nah beam is still lurking around , i still play mnc usually daily . Some of the beam members play different games , some havn't been on in a while .
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Sorry I missed out guys. I had to get some sleep, and it was getting late. Let me know when the next scrim will be and I'll try to make it. Sounds like y'all got stomped though. :)
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

considering the fact that we were all flat out out-skilled, we did pretty well.
  12. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Off-topic Tom, What do i need to do to join the feedle-stomp Team?
  13. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Post in the Feedle-stomp Team thread, ya dingus.
  14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

If you guys find the time, i have signed us up for the fraggednation thing chiefdumbface started, so go sign yourself up and add yourself to the team. talk to me for the password.

team name: TEG (apparently thunder eagle group is taken :? )
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

What about Thunder Eagle Poop?
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

17. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

Nice team...hoping to scrim against you guys soon or see ya'll pub stomping so I can study the respawn screen some more...
  18. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Hope you have a team that can actually make it to a match at some point.
  19. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Yeah, Buffa, there was a long period of time where I think it's safe to say you would have been welcome onto teg.
  20. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

So who of you is Nothing2Nowhere? ;)