Team Burning Social Comp 2

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by bradburning, December 28, 2013.

1. bradburning

bradburning Active Member

Fair enough, you did tell me before this would mostly be a problem. Jump on IRC and team speak and we will see what we can do for some spectating action. Also we will probaly play come group games after.

That's OK thanks for letting us know.
  2. maddog446

maddog446 New Member

its Ultragaminghut im in this is going to be interesting
  3. roja01

roja01 New Member

Congrats to BradBurning on the win! And major thanks to my huge cock up, partly intentionally facilitated by Brad :p
  4. roja01

roja01 New Member

no but really, well played everyone, especially brad!
  5. bradburning

bradburning Active Member

Thanks to every one who came and played, had a total 10 players. Take a look at the brackets, taking note that PureRedRageMan, Coight Master and Frosty did not show up.

Over all a fun comp with many fun games played, as Aronin said I took out the comp in first place with him coming in second and Mishtakashi taking out third over FelixTCat. Hope we are joined by more players next time.

I have my finals game recorded and Mish has a few that will be going up over night check them out on our video threads when they go up.
    mishtakashi and stormingkiwi like this.
  6. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

You can see my cast of the semi-final between Aronin and Felix as well as the cast of the final between Brad and Aronin at my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mishtakashi

P.S. please subscribe ;)
  7. iceDrop

iceDrop Active Member

Watch; and subscribe. Quality casts! Brad is very good at playing the game and excellent at casting it. He seems to not be wasting anyone's time with boring games. Entertaining and very enlightening. Great for folks who want to learn by example. Highly recommended.
    mishtakashi and bradburning like this.