Team Burning Open Recruiting AU sever +

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by bradburning, October 16, 2013.

1. decyne

decyne New Member

The evening's probably best for me.
  2. personi

personi New Member

I play around the times you mentioned, how often do you get together and play matches?
  3. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

There's usually a couple of folks on every evening usually. our player base suffers a bit during the university semester though...
  4. personi

personi New Member

I'm interested in joining up if you are still recruiting, I should be able to play most of the time.
    mishtakashi likes this.
  5. mishtakashi

pm'ed you
  6. mishtakashi

The social is set for tonight 8 pm NZ (12/07), 8 am GMT, 6 pm Brisbane, 5:30pm Adelaide.
    Register in challonge here. This makes bracket organisation really easy
  7. gromhellsfist

gromhellsfist New Member

Hey guys, just looking to see if i can join the group, wanna get full on with this game ^.^ and im free quite a bit so yea :DD
    mishtakashi likes this.
  8. mishtakashi

Awesome we are super keen to welcome some more active players! I'll pm dets for joining up
  9. gromhellsfist

gromhellsfist New Member

Awesome ^.^ I found the steam group and saw it was open join so i joined lawls :p But i see you guys dont use the steam group very often, is this the site you guys usually use or is there another one?
  10. mishtakashi

lol yea that steam group is a bit of a relic... We use a skype chat for most of our banter and ts to chat in game etc..
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  11. gromhellsfist

gromhellsfist New Member

Orighty haha, well im all good for using TS, but my current mic (good one snapped as they all do...) wouldnt be a great idea for skype haha, is there anything i should now about? Any plans for future games atm?
  12. mishtakashi

We don't voice chat on skype sorry, it's just a text convey.
    Your mic should handle ts ok so that's all you need really. We have some players who just listen on ts and type chat back so it's not a biggy I guess.
  13. jellymcnelly

jellymcnelly New Member

Hey I would love to be able to get on and play with you guys. I'm getting a bit tired of being stomped in 1v1 or having crappy allies in team games.
    stormingkiwi and mishtakashi like this.
  14. mishtakashi

Social comp 3 - what are you interested in?

TL: DR
    On the evening of the Sat 9th AUG (AEST) would you prefer a series of Team Burning v Promethean team games or a public social 1v1 single elimination tournament?

So our tentative date for the next social comp is set as Sat 9th Aug. So far these have taken the form of a 1v1 single elimination tournament. This would be nice and quick to set up and I guess It'd just be good to see how many folks would be interested.
    We've been approached by Promethean who are interested in playing some more team games BRN v P so I'd like to see when we have a squad of 4-5 players who are keen for that also. In terms of a time for those matches we could either play in the morning or the evening. As we played in the morning last time, P have offered to get up early so we can play in the evening. I feel that it would be a busy night if we did this on the same night as the social tourney but we could delay the social tourney potentially to a later weekend.
  15. duck4

duck4 New Member

Hey, I am interested in joining your team so I have some people to play with. Could I please be able to join?
  16. mishtakashi

Hi did Brad get in contact with you? I saw that he added someone to the skype chat but I'm not sure if that's you or not.
  17. duck4

duck4 New Member

Yes I made contact with Brad and that was me being added to the skype chat.
    mishtakashi likes this.
  18. mishtakashi

Hey folks, this weekend on Sat evening Team Burning and Promethean will be facing off in round two of our ongoing epic team battles. We are talking 4v4 or 5v5 type games with the full coordination that clans on ts can bring to the game :D

Here's the deal, if you wanna play for the Team Burning side, mesage me and we will put a team together - if the team is full your welcome to come aliong just in case someone doesn't make it or to spectate etc..

We will need some maps of course so if you have any cool systems for massive sinle planet army clashes or interesting orbital set ups (which won't drag out too much) then feel free to share them on the Promethan tab of the system sharing server mod.

Where? Meet on either Team Burning or Promethean teamspeak and we will go from there.

When exactly? Sat 9th Aug, 10am London (GMT+1), 9pm (NZ), and a mix of 5-7pm for the Aussies - check out the countdown timer: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BRN v P&iso=20140809T21&p1=951

Really looking forward to this, it's gonna be coordinated carnage :D :D
    cdrkf likes this.
  19. mishtakashi

20. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

Wow nice website guys!
    mishtakashi likes this.