[Team]Aut Vincere Aut Mori

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by grimbar, January 17, 2011.

1. Battlecake

Battlecake New Member

Re: [Team]Aut Vincere Aut Mori | Recruiting

I'm interested. I'm a german university student at the age of 21 and not without experience.
    I'm mostly a Pubstomper right now because I didn't have a good chance to test my skills any further. I mostly play a tank role but can do support too and I am absolutely able to adapt if something else is needed. I learn kinda fast and would love to improve on my gaming skill.
    If you are interested too and want to trial me feel free to msg me.

I commented your Steam profile too since I felt it wasn't polite to just add you.
    The only thing hindering me to play a whole lot is the finals weeks I'm in right now. But still I think I could manage to find some time to at least be trialed.

Battlecake
  2. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Slight update: We're just 2 men down nowadays.

We're looking primarily at another gunner and an assault, experimentally we could also field another assassin but you need to be at least as good at it as Nyarlathotep (not easy)
  3. Oscar

Oscar New Member

First time I agree with ya .
  4. Timon

Timon Member

[​IMG]
    ill just leave this here, also still searching, no special class in mind, maybe a good sin... very good sin.