Tank Commander - PA minigame v1.5 (closed)

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by ozonexo3, March 1, 2014.

1. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

could you also release the standalone version? The unity plugin gives me a hard time. :(
  2. Paappa

Paappa Member

Woohoo! :D Thanks! I managed to keep 100x multiplier for a quite long time :p
    Last edited: March 5, 2014
  3. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

I am really starting to think that the player-controlled tank should actually be a tank commander. It would just be more fitting with the gameplay, stats, abilities, and title of the game...
  4. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

catch!
    ozonex.pl/unstopable/tankcommander_win32_v1_5.zip
    LavaSnake likes this.
  5. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

what do you guys think about removing Uber bonus an instead make Combo kill. after killing N enemies without our Damage and in time you will get N x 10 point and energy. energy will be used for powerups. also on the map will spawn some collectables, like additional energy, mass and hp
  6. Biestie

Biestie Member

I really like the latest version!
  7. dionytadema

dionytadema Active Member

AWSOME minigame!!, Made it into the leaderboard at 13th place
    [​IMG]
  8. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

Tank commander will be one of the skins. Basic player is simple tank, then andvanced tank, [somethingBetween] and then Commander. When i created this title I forgoted that there is Tank Commander in game :O

Thanks you guys for your support!

No updates this time, I'm working on big update with accounts and collectables. This will change gameplay a lot and make this game more replayable. Also new version will support FullHD resolution!

But here is concept of new HUD
    [​IMG]
    carlorizzante, cdrkf, ryan375 and 2 others like this.
  9. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

Thanks!
  10. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

This game needs to be bundled as an extra with PA when it's released- A link to it from the lobby would be awesome....

Also every time I play this I have the '5 D's of Dodgeball' running through my mind:

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge!
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  11. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

Unity can run within Coherent can't it? Make it a mod :)
    LavaSnake and cdrkf like this.
  12. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

A quick question- I've noticed allot of games on OUYA are made using Unity... does that mean it would be easy to port this to Android? I'd love this on my phone or the OUYA (there are no games like this on there that I've seen)...
  13. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

I want to release Android and Ios versions when full game will be ready. For now i have too much to add to this game to fight with that many platforms. Also its hard to adapt this controls to touchscreen, but I have idea how it can work.

Right now Im adding account creation and login process. I can release fast android app with only main menu, and you will be able to see leaderboards, upgrades and your account settings and statistics.
    cdrkf likes this.
  14. Choromakolo

Choromakolo Member

This game.. is sick now i have the feeling when i play pa i have to dodge it all! .. 400 points do.. couldn't get better im not so good haha.
  15. spicyquesidilla

spicyquesidilla Active Member

So much fun, was 1 point away from leaderboard argh!
  16. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

new big update is almost done. Should be released in 2-3 days. Im not in home right nów and I need to test it because there are many changes and improvements. Game is more replayable.
  17. carlorizzante

carlorizzante Post Master General

Final Score 16. Beat this!

(no mouse here, lol)
  18. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

Tank commander working on Sony Xperia Z Ultra (android 4.2). Im thinking about adding this apk to next update :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  19. ace902902

ace902902 Active Member

can you add support for iphone?
  20. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

Well... no. It works on iphones, yes, but to give it to you I will need to release it to appstore and this is what I can not do. I don't see other way. For android its just about sending apk file. In ios, when i want to have it unreleased to appstore, I need to create provisionings, and exacly tell ID of devices that I want to allow to run it.

Even for android you need to have good phone. This game was not made for mobile, I created it for PC. I changed a lot to make it work good on phones, but still there is many things that are not good for phones. Right now I tested it on Xperia Z Ultra, Nexus 7 and LGx2. On the last one game works not too good, but playable, on nexus lags when killing many enemies in same time, and on Xperia works great.

Im waiting with next update because changes in server - adding accounts to store your scores, resources, upgrades and leaderboards. I need to wait for my brother, he need to prepare server for that. So right now this is not fully working as I want to, but if someone want to "betatest" this version just send me PM.
    LavaSnake likes this.