Tales of EPIC triumph

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by CosmicGreat1, January 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I'm banning so many people when I get home it's not even funny.

Epic enough?
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I was actually kinda supporting Deadeye in the war on his trollololos, but then I saw him call people tryhards for taking down the moneyball. That just bullsheet.
  3. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

That's just how I explain it. Someone who goes for kills- not trying. Someone who only tries to go for the win- tryhard. I also refer to it as nerding on the ball, randying, etc etc.
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I see what you mean, it's just kind of a weird way of saying it. Kinda disrespectful.
  5. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Hurry up, I already started without you!

PeachyPony, after disregarding several warnings, one of them in this very thread, you get 7 days of unpaid vacation. Maybe that will cool you down a little.
  6. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Tryhard is easier to type that "guy who takes MNC way too seriously"

Maybe now that my trolls are done trolling, maybe other people want to post some of their triumphs? Here's a tip though, don't mention names if they're still salty about a rage quit and are on the forums(Sorry Luke).
  7. F5in

F5in New Member

Deadeye, why are you calling Pony out for juicing when you did the exact same thing to me (hid in your base, meleed bots that I was actually pushing, ran from me when I outshot you, etc)? You obviously couldn't touch me without juice, yet you think you're better than me somehow. Must just be an angry nerd, I guess.
    And lol@Peachy getting suspended... what. Read Deadeye's posts, he's still the biggest troll on the forum, and Peachy gets suspended after 1 or 2 posts against him? Great modmanship.
  8. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Peachy has already a long list of warnings and he was continuing trolling right after I posted in this thread. When you are begging to be banned we will be happy to oblige...
  9. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Luke, all Pony does is run around killing bots, then juicing on turrets. Against you I played smart and didn't overextend myself, got juice because I didn't die, pushed out and took control. Juicing 10 times to take out turrets and bots, and juicing once to take map control, are two COMPLETELY different things.

Also, I was in this thread not flaming or trolling, and that's all you and Peachy both did. So don't get mad at the mods for banning the person in the wrong in this situation. Maybe if you didn't come in here trolling me, this thread wouldn't have gotten murdered in the first couple pages, but nope, you're still salty.
  10. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Deadeye and f5in also have 7 day bans, now.

Back on topic.
  11. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Can't we all just get along? :(
  12. Miracle

Miracle New Member

For what?
  13. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Both had two prior warnings, and both have talked about the same game and have derailed numerous threads and guides in doing so. I'm tired of reading it, and if I'm the only mod/admin that feels that way, it will be overturned.

It WAS on topic at the start of this thread, but quickly got off topic and passed the point of defending oneself.

7 days is cooling off period.

Everyone that was 7 day banned had two warnings on their profile already. This would have been three, which we've perma banned people for.

Someone can remake this thread if they wish. I'll lock this one if they do.
  14. My Pen Is HUGE

My Pen Is HUGE New Member

Maybe banning them was a little extreme if you were they only one that felt that way.

Maybe we should just make one huge big flame thread were everybody can blow off steam at each other and settle our conflicts. Hudson :twisted: (jk plz don't ban me)
  15. My Pen Is HUGE

But I don't have a gheyfaqs account :(
    Last edited: February 2, 2011
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I think a cooling off period is better than a perma-ban. I also think it's better than letting that argument go until someone says something REAL stupid.

On topic: I have nothing to say about triumph. Sorry.
  17. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Deadeye DID get doggy piled upon and got trolled. How is it fair that he gets the same punishment as the trolls?
  18. My Pen Is HUGE

I still say we make a thread somewhere (not here) were we can just get things over with, instead of just hating each other here. Of course conflicts are going to happen when we all have hidden contempt for each other.
    Last edited: February 2, 2011
  19. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

This. I'd say Deadeye was actually kinda a victim.
  20. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

This.

Also, it does not seem like the topic can no longer continue.

Moderators/admins need to lock the topic up.

Amen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.