Tales of EPIC triumph

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by CosmicGreat1, January 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miracle

Miracle New Member

0 kills G3
  2. S I G IVI A R

S I G IVI A R New Member

also, deadeye is best gunner.. only gunner i have problems with
  3. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Lol. You should've been in the party chat yesterday after I made Chronicle rage quit after I ubered on him. Apparently he completely forgot how bad I destroyed him, and went on a rage rant about how bad I am.
  4. F5in

F5in New Member

Indeed.
  5. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

I hate to get in the middle of pissing matches, but I'll say this: Deadeye would be great with or without juice.
  6. F5in

F5in New Member

I'll believe it when I see it. I was LuLzing when playing against him, though. Then the juice came.
  7. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I was LuLzing too. Because you were pub stomping, and neither me or Dude died once.

Go away now, I don't really feel like talking about a game where I made some randy rage.
  8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I remember when a 12 year old and a 14 year old made you rage...
    do you want to talk about that one?
    Last edited: February 1, 2011
  9. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Feedle. Please stop trolling me.

[​IMG]
  10. AARPS

AARPS New Member

I say quit the mnc boasting and switch to 'who can type lulz' the most.
  11. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Was I that 12 year old? PLEASE LET IT BE SO!
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

No sadly it wasnt....
  13. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

14. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

*sigh* Hudson, Jessup, please take care of my trolls. It's annoying that I get trolled in every thread I go into, yet if I respond some nerd will report my post because nerdy nerds will be nerds.
  15. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Calling people names is what gets you into trouble...
    Trolls?
    Nerds?
    Randys?

Look at what you write...
  16. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Bonecrusher (Feedle I assume?) watch it.

[​IMG]

Take your differences to the arena and keep the forum clean.
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

deadeye we should take a little trip down memory lane

i'll be more than happy to keep your ego in check
  18. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

? You're really proud of being able to kill bots and get juice. If you ever played off host, you would realize you are no-where as close to as good as you, or other people think you are. You're a good player, but your intelligence hides your lacking skill. Trolly nerd is a nerdy troll.

I <3 that I can make a post in a thread, that's completely on topic and relevant.. and not even talking ****. Yet tons of kids that wish they were me, will jump in and troll me.

Haters make me famous.
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

well at least you admit you got owned. trust me, you can use every excuse you can think of but you lost a 5v6 with tom & jon, the dude, and someone else from the forums on your team. it was me and 4 other people ive never played with before and I think only 1 of them were prestiged. you lost a 5v6..... with stacked teams.

you're going to have to come up with some better excuses.

i've played through 2v6s and been pub stomped at one point or another by everyone on this forum and have never finished with a score like 0-11...you just got wrecked dude. you're a one class wonder. stop talking about owning people on the forums.
  20. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Peachy, I really don't care how good you are at killing bots and turrets on host in pubs. Congrats on doing the easiest thing in the world, on host. Pretty sure Hudson, Bolt, and Greg beat me in a pub too once because they took down my moneyball. Didn't mean they're better than me, it means they were tryharding it.

0-11? I guarantee I have NEVER gone 0-11. Even playing against GP with Oxyteam playing completely stupid classes, I still went like -2.

One class wonder? I'm close to if not the best gunner in the game, and have a pretty good Tank, Support, and Assassin. Now please, get off my **** kid. Just because you're a pub all star who played 10 hours a day on host for the first 2 months of the game, doesn't mean you're anything above a nerd who tries too hard.

Did you even look at this thread? I posted a few triumphs, like the thread calls for, and then a bunch of nerds who spend too much time thinking about me(you included) jumped on my ****. Please, don't make me report another one of your posts of being off topic and flame bait. Pretty sure you'd kill yourself if you got banned from here.
    Last edited: February 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.