System editor STILL randomly deletes all CSG from custom planets.

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by takfloyd, August 20, 2015.

1. takfloyd

takfloyd Active Member

This is like the fourth time I make this thread. It's been a year, and this game-breaking bug has still not been fixed.

How are people supposed to build systems when the game randomly decides to delete all their work?

Good thing I've learned to save to different saves every time by now, so I can salvage what I did by exporting text files and copying the data from them. But this is completely inexcusable anyway. And the worst thing is, I pretty much knew it would happen.
  2. takfloyd

takfloyd Active Member

Can also confirm planets still randomly change their orbits after loading a system, and there are still other incredibly obvious mistakes like large CSGs rotating extremely slowly, the Halleys Required option disappearing permanently in Advanced Edit, rounding errors all over the place leading to Planets with 30.000001907348633 metal spots, and the inability to move placed CSGs, unless that's an option I've missed, in which case the complete lack of documentation is at fault.

I feel like maybe no one else cares about the system editor, but if this game is to be redeemed in the eyes of the public, stuff like this just doesn't fly, not years after launch, after numerous patches and an expansion.
    dom314 likes this.