System designer eek!

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by violetania, August 31, 2015.

1. deadagain7

deadagain7 New Member

This time I have mods though. Should I clear the config and do it again?
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Yeah, as clean as possible would be nice. Having 37 mods enabled is quite a lot! There are errors in the log, but I don't know if that's for mods or for PA itself.

By the way, could you also try verifying the game cache in Steam? Instructions are here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335
  3. Swordsusa

Swordsusa New Member

I'm having the same issue! Just installed the game so I have no data I need to be careful about. I've removed the folder a few times but the issue persists. I have no mods installed, not sure what's going on. I've attached my log file if that helps...

Attached Files:

4. DeathByDenim

Interesting. I just cleared my config and tried to create a new system. Then I press save, and indeed, the system doesn't show up. That appears to be a new bug. I can easily reproduce it, it seems. Now I just need to figure out why it is happening and how to fix it.
    Nicb1 likes this.
  5. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Should be fixed now.
    DeathByDenim likes this.
  6. DeathByDenim

You might need to clear your config again if a system in the system list appear with just an empty white square.