Supports... please SUPPORT.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by crispymazilla, March 11, 2011.

1. Miracle

Miracle New Member

immortal i dont think he was talkin about you or anyone in particular. He just read my guide on how to look good without being good.
  2. JimCognito

JimCognito New Member

I think it's a rebellion. The Support could heal fast, juice fast and airstrike like it was vietnam, but this was taken all away because "they're too offensive (WAAAAH!!!) make it sto-o-op mommy!" so now Supports don't play offensively or defensively, they don't even play as silent protest to what has been done to them.
  3. Patch

Patch New Member

Your rant could have just as easily been from the other perspective. As someone who enjoys playing Support to help the team, Assaults are lower on my overheal pecking order than slims. They tend to be juice cycling kill whores who only build turrets if bots are entering the base's perimeter.

Kudos for building level 3 turrets, but you can't expect much from random players. Send them a polite message after the game explaining hacked/healed base turrets provide more kills.

This game has been a team deathmatch since November.
  4. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

If i play support at the start i will over heal everyone i can before they dash off, place my fire base in an important spot and try and keep back at least one lane of bots. If i see someone needs health i will run halfway towards them if they are far or if close ill go to them.

The only people that i see not healing people are newbies that dont understand the class they are playing, we have all been there so we just have to deal with it when playing with randoms.

When people are low on health they should be shown where the closest support is and vice versa for support, it would help a lot of new players.
  5. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Tolerance is the solution, indeed.
  6. destructamental

destructamental New Member

Not everyone is a god at this game. People are still picking it up for the first time. I won't lie and say I don't get frustrated when I see someone doing something "wrong", but that doesn't mean I need to scream at them. They've got to learn for themselves or they could be one of the few handful of new people who have actually asked me for tips/help.

In the end, pubbing with noobs is good practice and you might meet some decent people.