Support's over-healing: can't get no love?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Decker87, February 15, 2011.

1. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

Oh ok I get it now.
    So it would be the. Way to go for aupports too stupid/lazy to just right click for half a second to do damage and get a $15 assist.
  2. arseface

arseface Post Master General

I tend to heal people like gunners/assaults/railgun tanks when they are fighting people out of my range. Anyone in range gets punished severely for coming near my shotgun. ;) The $5 I would get from a long-ranged assist is more than the nothing I would get otherwise(I would still prefer $15 for all assists).

If there is a SINGLE good tank on the opposing team this strategy is generally void. A good tank will just product grenade in and take mini-gunner out before you can see properly. There is really no counter for this without backup. :(
  3. Mail

Mail New Member

I'm pretty sure you either mean railgun or jetgun.
  4. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

there is nothing lazy about 100% healing a teammate during a certain battle where if you stop healing for a quick flick of damage for 15$ your player could die. but the money is not the important part imo , for me its the assist point on the scoreboard to reflect the teammate healing.
  5. arseface

Product Grenade stuns your firebase(making it temporarily useless) and blinds you(making you near useless). The tank then proceeds to have his way with both you and your firebase.
    Amen
  6. Mail

Mail New Member

7. arseface

I was referencing my firebase, not the tanks weapons :lol:. A hacked firebase is like a miniature stationary gunner.
    HOORAY FOR MISCOMMUNICATION!!!
  8. Mail

Mail New Member

Oh okay, made no sense to me for a little while there.