SupCom Community Check-in

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by ticklemeelmo, November 2, 2012.

1. zordon

zordon Member

Way to take a joke too seriously. :lol:
  2. RCIX

RCIX Member

Yeah, i should. I'd put him on my foe list if he didn't have decent points occasionally.
    http://blog.logtar.com/2006/02/14/internet-tone/
  3. crippen

crippen New Member

Considering your response too someone in another thread

can you blame us that we may get the impression that you are an internet douche? Besides, I've seen people in real life act in a way that put people in discomfort, and when they are confronted, they hide behind its a joke.. But anyway, you say your a nice loveable guy, I'll simply just take your word on it.
  4. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

rcix, kindly calm down.

You're being trolled, by someone who isn't even trying. Whether Zordon is a raging douche or not isn't important. This thread is for people from the SupCom communities to say hello and catch up.
  5. thapear

thapear Member

Checking in. Mostly active on the GPG forums, didn't play SupCom online that much.
  6. ticklemeelmo

ticklemeelmo Member

Has anyone seen Legion_Drath by chance?
  7. sturm532

sturm532 Member

hya all i checked in earlier but i was busy with a project namely a project to list availleble mods for mostley FA
    But i can make list for supreme commander i'll keep it with these to supgames as supcom 2 only to my knowledge has only three/four mod wich i found at moddb

I found two lists in the GPG forums wich contain lots of files but i couldn 't get all to work...

I sometimes use several mods together but that does'nt go well always

Now i ask you as members of the community do you know or do you have mods that aren't availeble anymore

I want to make a mega list and if possible ad some short description...
    and i want to include small and big mods

but the main problem is i wasn't there when it all happened ( things still happen today but anyway) so my knowledge to the mods for both games is limited to what i see on moddb and those two lists i found at GPG forums

I also saw a sort of cybran battleship guessing level 3 with what looked like flamers it was a walking ship and i saw the vid on youtube on the setons clutch map

Cheerio

PS if you have info on modds i prefer a PM so we don't befoul this thread because the thread has a single purpose mainly checku... see ya
  8. feyder

feyder Member

Hey there, I remember the Supcom days, Entering tournaments to win a FA Beta key :D
  9. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Yep. I think I've seen him on here.

Can't really call him a regular. He's still on the Gas Powered forums regularly.
  10. eukanuba

eukanuba Well-Known Member

Sturm532 - I've got a link at home to every FA mod you could possibly want, and an awful lot you really don't. I'll post it later.

FYI, the UI mods you want are Supreme Economy, GAZ_UI and Hotstats. There may be others I don't know of but those are the main useful ones. FA Chart too, but I haven't used that myself.

As for game mods, head over to FAForever and all the decent ones are featured so it's just a simple click to start for example BlackOps.
  11. colonelsheppard

colonelsheppard New Member

:shock:

Sheppard here
    as soon as PA goes on start we defenitly need to make a FAF clan :mrgreen:
  12. ilastsamuraii

ilastsamuraii New Member

Ah... good old times. I am back here too (former eragon123 in Supcom).
  13. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

oh yeah :)
  14. cord75

cord75 New Member

Subcomm 2 has amazing game mechanics people just dont take the time to mater them.
  15. cord75

cord75 New Member

hey man caqn't wait to learn this new RTS together hope its as fun as Sub Comm 2
  16. cord75

cord75 New Member

Aussie good to see you mate. have you noticed there is a lot of new players in subcomm 2?
  17. KNight

KNight Post Master General

cord, there's an edit button, use it.

Mike
  18. cord75

cord75 New Member

mike. NEVER!!!!!!!
  19. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

20. eukanuba

eukanuba Well-Known Member

Serious question, is there some language where Sub Comm makes a sensible abbreviation, or is it some weirdly specific form of dyslexia?