Stopping to enrage raging people.

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by cola_colin, August 21, 2015.

1. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

Since this is a post from some one that i have respect from looong time lets talk serius.

Its true that we all new from begin, that if we pay its ower choice ,if Uber think or not the best gift to give kickstarters well maybe in future and i think you guys showld have something special from them.

But argue with some one that isnt happy wont take you in any positive direction, belive i now all this feelings ,all that have to do with trools and critics ,just let them question Uber without comment them unhapyness or the ball will get bigger every time you give them atencion.

I have Titans for free but if i have to buy, i buy it again is my choice even if i think not right from Uber.

My conclusion is what Uber is doing its not fair to kickstarters and in them future games that might be not good .

I dont now if you guys now but there is a Petition on to take out this game from steam because this and i think thats child and stupid.

But just let it go and have fun in this game you guys so mush like,i dont play multiplayer because not enouth emocion on this game to grab me ,but i play a lot single player and i like it so keep the good work Uber not matter what we say!!
  2. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

how about they put up the high paywall so people realy pay only if they meant to realy want to give propper feedback ..
    and i can assure you i wouldn't have paid for early access at all ..
    if however i had to pay for titans i would have bought it no problem ..
    Last edited: August 28, 2015
  3. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

progenitor and alpha actualy
    have you contacted support ? ..
    there might be the problem that many more may have contacted them about this and that they have only few people to tackle the stuff down .. so ... yea patience ....