stop spawn camping

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by jaydogg, November 5, 2010.

1. ShockerGeneral

ShockerGeneral New Member

^^ All of this, minus this: "Himicane is right. If you can't beat it, that's your problem"

Spawn camping is just sad - if I run into it, I quit and look for a game with people worth playing with or I taunt/play around. I do everything I can NOT to spawn camp or kill the other team on their spawn ring (happens sometimes). Give people a chance to get out of the spawn - otherwise the game is just not fun".

Grow up and TRY to show some class or sportsmanship...dont spawn camp
  2. Blatant Troll

Blatant Troll New Member

I can only sum up this thread in one way:

My take on this: Instead of arguing about a tactic that usually doesn't happen in the game, why don't we all just play the darn game instead and have some fun, rather than getting our panties in a bunch?

I'm sorry if I offended anybody. Can we be buddies now?
  3. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

Since the ducts were created to keep people from standing up there, I'm going to assume that they do a substantial amount of dmg and will keep anyone from doing it anymore.
  4. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

They weren't made just for spawn camping. They are on top of the bot spawners too. But hopefully they drastically improve the damage or something because I've seen assaults and assassins just standing on the bot spawners just spamming their ranged weapons..
  5. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

i go up on em with mahy tank and a railgun
  6. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

WHY DID YOU BUMP THE FLAME WAR
  7. Nayr

Nayr New Member

I'm going to spawn camp MORE now because of this thread.

So many ways to, almost every class can do it and it's hilarious. Run Tri-Support and throw firebases around spawn doors and overheal a guy who runs around the top ring of the base shotgunning. Fly to the top of the windows around spawn with a gunner and deploy, provides many laughs, or you can just run tri-assault and put a bomb on each door. Great fun, only works on retards.
  8. hellkingcqh

hellkingcqh New Member

Only way to stop the noob spawn camper's who think this game is about Team Death Match dont come out of your spawn if you do dont cry on the forums to the noobs out there that think there pro at this game cause they can do that i LOL!
  9. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Spawn camping is lame but me an my friends only really do it when the other team have been cheap, i.e full team of supports or assassins or juice rushing us for a full game. If they play fair an dont be dix then we wont either simple. If you annoy the team you are playing they are just gonna take it out on you near the end.

But i do agree with that newcomers will be very put off by spawn campers, but im put off that juice is so easy to come by and im still playing.
  10. yurf

yurf New Member

Spawn camping definitely is possible to avoid. It's mostly the issue of the player if they get spawn camped. i.e. focusing on killing the firebase in the center of the map while there's two gunners camped to the left of your spawn unleashing hell on you. Just make your priorities straight.
  11. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Juice machines inside spawn.

:(
  12. F5in

F5in New Member

I'm sorry, but you are terrible. What's your GT? I'd love to check that combat record.
  13. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Lol, the headshot system fails in black ops. Thats why you will get the sound of a headshot but just a kill most of the time. May sound stupid but i aim for the gut an when a gun with recoil is burst fired youre hitting them from the stomach up where as you aim for the head an the gun kicks you will probably kill a pigeon. My heat map shows gut shots, which is why i have so many kills.
  14. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Instead of juice points in spawn why dont we have permanent juice? While we are at it why not just give everyone 500 x health.