stop spawn camping

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by jaydogg, November 5, 2010.

1. jaydogg

jaydogg New Member

nobody cares about YOUR ignore list, nor do i care what you think of me. i simply had a point to make and i get negative comments for it. worthwhile addition? better than most of the smartass replies ive seen so far.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i agree with your point, but you are going about presenting it like a 7 year old kid. try being mature about it and maybe you wont get yourself blocked by 3 people in the course of one thread.(one of them being me)
    Last edited: November 8, 2010
  3. jaydogg

jaydogg New Member

maturity is overrated, it was all good til i get negative comments, then i have to single people out. 7 year old seriously dude? its smartass comments like that.. makes me wanna nerd raaaaaage! (lol thats cute) but really...thankyou for that useless post.
  4. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

don't worry he is leaving us soon for his fishy game :) comes out at midnight anyways
  5. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

6. jaydogg

jaydogg New Member

i only go for headshots so i dont really notice it, would be helpful if you could disable it! plus you still have to line up the crosshairs within a foot of your target for it to kick in anyway.aim assit is hardly a factor in cod, but if you really notice it then you probably need it. :lol:
  7. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

I only go for headshots too :D. almost all games have aim assist and it pisses me off cuz i know how to aim without their damn help... correcting aim assist ruins alot of my shots:(...

btw i read only the last page of this thread and decided to leave my rant
  8. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

i saw this and was like lolz... ur playing a shooter where aiming isnt necessary and ur baggin on the general skill level in other games... i dont see quick scopers up in hurr
  9. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

probably CoD Classic. Oh wait, there isnt an aim assist in that. no wonder i liked it so much :D

i liked aim assist in mw2, cuz even if they play dead and have their name not showing up, i have noticed a person in prone because my crosshairs dragging let me know.

then i get the pleasure of tbagging, walking up to his face and stuffing my shotgun in his mouth, and watch his controller shake in fear :cool: as he realizes i realize that hes not dead... yet :roll: ...

if you play dead on mw2, and someone stuffs a gun in your face, what do you do :twisted: ? continue played dead? try to finish the weapon swap your repeatedly doing to look dead? if your going to do anything, try to stand up-at least you wont get shot in the head and just the hip :lol:

besides that, i have put my crosshairs right on the person's head before, just to have aim assist drag it back off the enemy as trigger squeeze finishes. its lame, the game should know not to prevent headshots, or not call it aim "assist" and start calling it aim "hindrance"
  10. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Go play Battlefield: Bad Company 2. See how much the aim assist helps you in that game (not a whole lot). Until you get the red dot sight, you are on your own. Monday Night Combat is more about the proper use of your skills at the right time and playing your class to its strengths.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Indeed it is my friend.

We are friends, right?
  12. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

I started spawn camping the other day and my k/d ratio shot way up. I'm doing this from now on, it is super easy. I love how the enemy spawn offers me more protection than it does them in certain points.
  13. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

As long as you agree to everything I say.
  14. The Onion

The Onion New Member

jaydogg? Is that the nickname the kids in class call you for whining and moaning all the time like a bitch in heat? see, I can think of half-assed insults too! If you're going to make fun of my name, at least be creative with it. Although, based on the rest of your posts, I doubt you have the mental capacity for such thinking.
  15. MagnumVeritan

MagnumVeritan New Member

The onion? Does that mean you....have layers.....or make me cry? Or are particularly tasty along with most red meat?

Dang it, i suck at this.
  16. AARPS

AARPS New Member

*tags in*
    The Onion? Is that what they call you because of your dry, flaky skin?!? Get diced kid. edit: Whoops, pow, surprise!!!

*drops mic and raises arms in victory*
  17. Pig Of Denmark

Pig Of Denmark New Member

Only idiots get spawned camped cause they deserve it.
  18. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

meh, you think after a few games, they would find some way to avoid it. the only things i think are messed up are being able to plant bombs near the spawn door, being able to plant ice traps near spawn door, and being able to set up a firebase in front of the spawn door.

but if noobs are going to be so bad, i think they could stand some kind of a defence buff... i feel bad having said that after meeting the most god-awefully strong turtle team ever last night.
  19. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

If you're getting spawn killed, just stay in your spawn room and taunt, why give em the kills? Why give em the satisfaction of leaving. Stick around, maybe you'll get shuffled and get em next round.

I don't spawn kill as a rule. Not on MNC or any other game. I've been gaming a long time and it's always been a bitch move. Dishonorable and overall a nutless way to get points. If you're a spawn killing jackass who throws ice traps in front of the spawn doors, you know ur testicle deficient :lol: Keep it up. I play MNC for fun. Farming kills on MNC is easy if you want to do it, but what's the point? I already have a job, why go to Crossfire just to try and make noobs miserable by aiming in the general direction of their spawn door? Who really cares, HERicane, if ur #4 on the leaderboards? That just makes you the 3rd loser :lol: It also means you have no life, and obviously use dubious tactics.

I'm not saying that these guys arent good players. I've played with and against Himicane. He's good. Annoyingly full of himself for being good at a game that ultimately means absolutely nothing, but a solid player.

Look, cowards, a-holes, and jackasses in general are going to spawn kill. Himicane is right. If you can't beat it, that's your problem. That's the way MNC is. More protection from long range attacks would be nice, but it wouldn't be MNC. Juice can be a real bitch sometimes too, but it's also part of what makes MNC what it is. This isn't a game for sore losers.
  20. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

What if the roof of the spawn tunnels were glass?

I guess it wouldn't work now since there are exhaust ducts on them, so what if the wall behind them was made of glass so you can see if someone is still standing up there being healed or as a heavy class.