Stomp the pub stompers?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by OfficerFuttBuck, February 6, 2011.

1. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

My iq jus derped sum moar
  2. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I'm not a part of any group, but me and Dude stomp pubstompers all day long.
  3. spookyspectre11

'
    if you think about it, wouldnt pub stomping pub stompers "all day long" be considered pubstomping... better yet im starting to think pubstomping pub stompers are the same thing

pubstomping pubstomper= pub stomping??

i think my IQ went back up a few points...
  4. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Oh dear.
    Last edited: February 10, 2011
  5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Who cares, with a team its easy, when on your own this game is a joke. If you play with your friends and low levels come in the room you are a pub stomper, even though you cant control who joins. I join games where the match is almost over against loads of forumers and all of them do no damage to the ball and just spawn rape you when you come out of spawn, or better yet air strike the spawn.

Most of the people in here probably do it on a daily basis, if playing with friends and winning is pub stomping then i do it too, i dont control who joins the game and what level they are.

Pub stomping pub stompers = yawn
  6. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

And also spawn rape low levels, a game i joined the other day every one of your team were sat out on the spawn ring letting the bots do the damage, yeah youre great. When the game finished the team i joined were all like level 40s
  7. PlumbumTheEpic

This thread was not made for accusations. Make another thread and get that one locked rather than this one.
  8. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Accusations lol Im not trying to get the thread locked but do think its funny when people say yeah ill stomp the pub stompers when all they do is pub stomp, but if your gonna make me out to be trying to lock the thread then good for you , have fun forum hero.
  9. PlumbumTheEpic

'Forum hero'? Flattering.
  10. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Wow
  11. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

'Forum hero'

Sounds like a good name for a band.... :cool:

/derail
  12. PlumbumTheEpic

wow what?
  13. Ian

Ian New Member

Shut up! Take your one-word replies to PMs and stop derailing this thread. If you have a problem with each other, go throw testosterone at each other via private message. It makes me cringe less.

Hopefully someone will clean up these pointless posts and keep just ONE thread from getting locked
  14. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Please, less aggression. Team Uber Moderators is scrim ready at any time... ;)

PS: AND please stay on topic, thank you.
  15. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

My soul is getting pubstomped all the time. :(
  16. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Pure, Pub stomping is when you play with a large party of people. 2 people is not pub stomping, 3 is getting close, 4-5 definitely, 6... play a private. If you consider playing with just one other person pub stomping, you might as well consider me playing alone pub stomping. And I can't control who joins my games, or what teams it puts other tryhards on. If I had my way, it would be me and Dude vs tryhards all day, but it doesn't do that.
  17. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Well go buy the pc version and set up your own little server called lDeadeye and you and the dude can make it happen.
  18. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

GOOOO AWAAAY
  19. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I'm giving you the chance to make your very own little place where we can all find you
  20. spookyspectre11

Yo the topic is kinda pointless now..this is a thread, without destination :geek: