Stomp the pub stompers?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by OfficerFuttBuck, February 6, 2011.

1. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

Pub stomper stompers??
    :D you guys are my heroes! kinda reminds me of the power rangers
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

i know your goal is to target mainly me, as most trolls do, so you may claim partial amnesia to other details such as the friend's names...

but you are talking about saint's people? not naming any names?

well look, i dont give a damn anyway. play me. dont play me. come looking for me to take advantage of the odds (you and scented like doing that), dont come looking for me. i dont care as long as i play. im not a pub. i lose but i dont get stomped.

i dont even really like playing and/or stomping pubs. tbh if i do it i do it by accident (yes you can stomp pubs by accident, its called joining a party and playing and happen to run into pubs while casually playing)

either way, wana play then play. priv, pubstomp, pubstomper stomp, sumo, whatever. invite me. dont wana, thats cool too, thats why microsoft made the avoid button.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

That's all i saw.
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Ever since I bought this game I've made it my mission to ruin pubstompers days. Count me in.

GT : Teapot Yo
  6. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Oh yeah, my GT= Plumbum 09. And my original account was Plumbum 2006. Can't remember why I got a new one.
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I'm in!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Why do I flinch every time I see Strech post?
  9. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

cup of rage is available if anyone needs a quick cup for your games
  10. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

11. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Grand Prize to stomp the people trying to pub stomp pubstompers
  12. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

It's like the mnc mafia
  13. x killa

x killa New Member

Add hawkshade. That's my new gt from now on. I hate pubstompers!
  14. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

ADD. Besides, a large number of the pubstomping teams are just low-level randoms who all play as a party, which means more exp (yes I earn xp in this game. big whoop. wanna fight about it?) for moi.
  15. spookyspectre11

yes...MNC needs a bigger player base to continue with their patches and updates, and that player base wont grow if the newbies get destroyed in their first game.

Save the newbies!! :x
  16. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Nevermind. Count me out, haha.

I'd rather not be part of a team whose captain ragequits when he gets killed by a Shotgun (which could have easily been avoided by Charging away), leaving his teammate (me, an Assassin) stranded 3 against 6 with no "help" but Assassin that doesn't know what she's doing and an Assault against 4 heavies and two Supports.

Spoiler Alert: We lost.
  17. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I SHALL JOIN. It will be my way of repaying the community for all my old pubstomping days.
  18. spookyspectre11

I wanna help stomp stompers... have to renew my gold membership first though :ugeek:
  19. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Everybody pubstomps. Some do it intentionally I guess, I mean some people will quit out on a game as soon as a familiar name comes into the game. I do it for lack of competition.

It's the proof that I don't rage quit; I enjoy bad odds and losing while struggling, it reminds me of the last best game I ever played. In C&C Renegade, you expected to be treated roughly by the enemy when you lost a structure. Base defences kept bastards from killing you constantly for 2 minutes straight in that game, and it's roughly the same in this one. Luckily, you have a spawnroom in this game at least, so you have the choice of getting killed; you spawned with the barrel of a ramjet rifle already crammed down your throat in C&C.

Either way, my only wish is for pubstompers to get treated like the pub that they are; My only regret is that we can't break their "start" and "power" buttons, and force them to take it like they dish it.
  20. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Lol you mad bro?
    Also it was more of a boredom quit. I've been playing waaaay too much MNC lately.