Squishy's random pointless triangles. (Models)

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by squishypon3, July 15, 2014.

1. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

I'm actually loving what you have done so far, its always good to see people start making new units, new models, it expands the game quite a bit and this is what we all want. Good Job Squishy keep it up and I also like Knights thread also, got some great models as well....
    squishypon3 likes this.
  2. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

I really want to work on some riot unit, possibly a can on top with four weapons on it basically.. The each fire a grenade and do aoe with some lighter damage. One would be at the front, one in each side, and one on the back. Basically it'd be great for warding off a giant swarm of units that are enveloping your army/that unit.
  3. squishypon3

Alrighty, not sure if this'll make it into the mod... We've got quite the number of tanks, but hey- I worked on it and feel pretty nice about it.

This is the Mauler (Name changes may apply)

Mauler.PNG Mauler2.PNG Mauler3.PNG Mauler4.PNG
    vackillers and archmagecarn like this.
  4. squishypon3

Okay, little thing.

Loved pill boxes in some games, cheap and small pea shooters with quite a bit of health compared to size. Like a wall, with a bit less HP, and a bit more gun. :p

Pillbox 1.PNG Pillbox 2.PNG
    vackillers, Jaedrik and archmagecarn like this.
  5. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

For me, I love having new tanks, can never have enough tanks!! so ya hope they make it in to the mod and love that turret, LOVE IT!! especially in-bedded with the wall sections... so kool :D
  6. squishypon3

New unit, sadly can't implement until either bones not facing forward are sorted out, or animations are possible.

The Trailblazer! Basically a teeny bot that runs VERY quickly (think vanilla dox level speeds) it's the supreme raider for the bots. Advanced (Ironic, huh?) because I'm thinking of giving it invisiblity to raidar. These little guys sprint in and rapid fire low alpha at building. Extremely susceptible to aoe attacks but can easily avoid small direct confrontations. They're entire premise is raiding.

trailblazer.PNG trailblazer2.PNG trailblazer3.PNG trailblazer4.PNG trailblazer5.PNG trailblazer6.PNG

Edit: The design totally isn't meant to be at all similar to the Peewee, in ANY way. Hehe... Heh...
    Last edited: August 18, 2014
    Jaedrik and stuart98 like this.
  7. squishypon3

Honestly I'm loving the little guy because it's smaller than the tank, it's sort of a nice scale. Kind of like OTA Trailer level scale.
    Jaedrik likes this.