Spunky Cola FREE DLC Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, November 30, 2010.

1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Ok, that's it! Where the MNC Monday morning cartoon now?!?
  2. Hector

Hector New Member

Can't believe it's tomorrow! WOOO Celebrate!
  3. Galaxy010

Galaxy010 New Member

I love you guys. Like so much. As in, I'm playing a downloadable game over Black Ops, Fallout, and Halo.

I love this game, and it just gets better and better all the time. New maps? Balancing changes? Churros? For free?

Words cannot express how awesome you guys are.
  4. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

Bacon might.
  5. Zigzag2020

Zigzag2020 New Member

Bacon will.
  6. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Very excite! Microsoft was like, you will never get this, and tomorrow, we get this!
  7. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

Excellent!

I think Supports still will be relatively invincible even with the update only because the HH gun takes so much health away... I mean, it's a healer-class after all.
    But it's good to know those guys I manage to shoot now and then doesn't suddenly get back to full health.

Also one question; Juice Cooldown on Juice Machines... you said "greatly increased." Exactly how great of an increase is this? 15 seconds? 30 seconds? 1 minute? 15 minutes?
  8. overtsood

overtsood New Member

So will this be available at midnight tonight, or do I need to frantically pres refresh throughout the day tomorrow?
  9. JaffoPrime

JaffoPrime New Member

Yay! ...and yet boooo. I was hoping that the issue with people being in a Trap, yet still able to Grapple would be addressed. Namely Assassins. Nothing like running in to Ring Out someone in a Trap, only to have them jump up, bury a dagger/sword through you, then land...and still be frozen in ice for a couple seconds after killing you.

Ah well.
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

im already getting SSF4 and GH:WoR and Portal2 soon anyhow, go ahead and push it back a year...

...that was a joke. ill be playing those, but god i missed this game. badly. i dont think you would believe it. apparently, i have fun on other game genres, but they just arent multiplayer strategic combat shooters.
  11. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

and if it were solely up to you, id be out EARLY november. whoever ****ed this up needs to have "something" rammed up "somewhere"...

and omg, as for the first complaint thread made, it will be in 20 seconds. because it will be me. because i will complain. i couldnt stop complaining. complain about... HOW PERFECT AND AWESOME THIS IS GOING TO BE! you guys need to make some more glitches, much too perfect of a game post-update ;) :lol:
  12. Enigma5081

Enigma5081 New Member

Sigh... i feel like a kid again desperately waiting for christmas morning to come :)
  13. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

Woo I got my challenge xbox up and running an hour before the release day hopefully it'll come out sooner rather than later
  14. Zanza

Zanza New Member

awesome update.
    now we need a deal of the week for this game.

800 points and ill buy. 1200 points, sorry no.
  15. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Your loss, man.

Here's some fun facts!
    It costs ten dollars to go to see a movie. You are then provided with an average of 2 hours of entertainment. When buying a sixty dollar game, it would thus be fair for it to provide you with twelve hours of entertainment. If it provides you with more, then you have profited.

That being said, I have played MNC for well over a hundred hours by this point and paid fifteen dollars for it. You do the math.
    Last edited: December 1, 2010
  16. overtsood

overtsood New Member

It's kind of silly to quibble over about $5 worth of points. If you get more than 10-15 hours of gameplay out of this then you're already paying them less than a dollar for every hour that you play.

It's also good to remember that this is a small studio trying to make enough money to pay people to eat. Not to mention the awesome support and responsiveness to the community they've shown so far.
  17. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i think if uber expanded to steam they would gain a lot more players, the way this game is i could see a LOT of people on steam playing it, of course then servers would be needed and if that happen i would leave xbox forever, i never find games :(
  18. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

Have you ever had a goat that wasn't a virgin? *shudder* The horror.
  19. Richy Woo

Richy Woo New Member

I would just like to thank the guys at Uber Entertainment for using their contacts in both the Corporate World and the Mystical Otherworlds to arrange for a record level of snow to fall overnight here in many parts of the UK on the day of their DLC release, therefor making it impossible for me and thousands of other UK Gamers to leave their homes and do anything productive with their lives.

Any idea on what time the DLC is going to drop?, i have nothing but time today.

GAMERTAG: RichyWoo
  20. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

Issue? There is no issue. If you are being greedy you deserve to be grappled. Headshot like the rest of the world, and hope they aren't smart enough to shoot you in the face with shurikens.

Your loss. The people that have had this since day one would gladly pay way more for this than $15. Quit being a cheapskate.

The funny thing is, I've always wanted to put my filling in a caramel Brazilian. Also, a sad note, I have never eaten a churro.