Spunky Cola FREE DLC Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, November 30, 2010.

1. iSheedMyself

iSheedMyself New Member

I do not know if I am the first one to find this , but there is a glitch in the club tags.

If you place a "<" anywhere in the tag it erases whats after it.
    So for example you have "[tag]gamertag".
    if you make your tag "[tag<]"
    your gamertag in in lobbies and on the score menu will appear as "[tag" with now gamertag or end bracket.
    Try it out.
  2. JaffoPrime

JaffoPrime New Member

Yep, I usually have "[>.<]" as my tag, and now I show up in lobbies as just "[>."
  3. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

So in 12 mins I will be off work and heading home to play. So excited I love you guys at uber so much I made a memo at work today with Pit Girl on it. My boss cracked up. Can't wait!!!
  4. eido740

eido740 New Member

I remembered him too, but I didn't list him because he kept killing me and I didn't get a chance to shotgun him down.
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

:eek: :shock:
    I was remembered or killing someone?! Take that brownish yellow bile stuff!
  6. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

Could y'all explain why you unnecessarily raped the support yet again? It's getting old.
  7. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Oh, what a day to be barred from the Xbox. We get a new game and Spunky Cola comes out. :roll:
  8. Antal830

Antal830 New Member

Just a few issues I have seen. One is that some of my pro tags are gone. The one's I have seen are on the second page like the triple kill and the season blitz tag. Also I don't know if this was intentional or not but the level 3 assault charge doesn't register as a grapple kill even when it registers in game(giving money for a grapple kill).

Otherwise I love the DLC and thanks again for making it free.
  9. ababypenguin

ababypenguin New Member

haha, I've been stuck doing homework all night! My Xbox isn't more than three feet away from me but I can't play! :p The only thing keeping me hopeful is humming Little Orphan Annie's song "Tomorrow" to myself..."When I'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely. I just stick out my chin and Grin, and say..."
  10. PlumbumTheEpic

Dunno about the rest of your issues, but if you mean in the kill icon, then Charge 3 grapple has it's own. I haven't been able to play the dlc yet, see above.

Also, with the new UI, how do I download DLC? I seem to have lost the download link.

P.S. Love the Assassin picture.
  11. ababypenguin

ababypenguin New Member

? well the easiest way is to start the game, and on the main menu there is an option titled something like "Download Content."
    Alternatively, you can manually go to dashboard>game marketplace>arcade games>titles A-Z>M>Monday Night Combat.

>>EDIT OH! you're in the UK? Well... i don't know if things will vary for you. I am not sure how it works...
  12. Uklamok

Uklamok New Member

played a few games tonight. Split the time between gunner and assault. The assault played will especially using the grenade launcher in over time and I like the animation of the full charge attack. With the gunner (and I know I'm in the minority here) its just to hard to do anything with. From far away you really do not have much accuracy and trying to close range and get the gun spun up is beyond my ability. I'll probably give most otf the other classes a go over the next few days.

One thing i noticed about the new map is a skilled team can really lock down access to their side.
  13. Mastah

Mastah New Member

Looks like I'm the only one on the forums who can't download the DLC yet... MS hates us french people :cry:
  14. flow

flow New Member

You re not alone, i can't download dlc, and can't play since yesterday..it is a French probleme? what s happened Uber please tell me ???
    (sorry for my bad english but i m french...)
  15. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Support's HHgun does feel different. The DLC rewrote the code for it. I can't quite put my finger on it, I'll have to play some more, but I don't think I like it.

Airstrikes take a good while to come back, even with skill recovery. Which makes it less forgiving if you miss a shot. And since they take longer to come back, I'm very hesitant to use them to clear bot lanes, since there is always a pro or turret they are better spent on.

Getting less juice from healing, now Support to be more defensive then offensive. Otherwise he gets killed before getting juice.

My personal opinion is that I don't like Spunky Cola. It's a little too chaotic for my taste. Overflowing bots and bouncers makes it kind of annoying for me.
  16. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

I think the support is much better now, the slower airstrikes are not that much longer, just don't rapidly press B when you want to kill something, they still regen at a good rate once you hit level 2+

Support is support, not a one man army :p I still think they are strong foes when used on the right maps, that's imo of course.
  17. amok

amok New Member

no noobassassin/juicewhore nerf. dlc is crap.
  18. thrustbucket

thrustbucket New Member

I like the changes made to the support. I primarily play support too. They were a bit overpowered before - juicing all the time and being offensive. They aren't an offensive class. Airstrike was way too overpowered and allowed supports to charge into bases and clear it out. They still can do that, it's just much harder.
  19. PlumbumTheEpic

:lol: fail :lol:
  20. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

I take back my previous statement. You ruined MNC combat.
    Assassin is ****.
    Gunners and Tanks are overpowered.
    Support is ****.
    Assault is all around like it should be.
    Sniper is still overpowered.

You've fixed old bugs with new bugs.

It's just an absolute shamble now.
    You've taken any skill that was required to play a class, and then made it all normalized so that noobs can play it.
    Bouncers graple and then hit you before you can even get back up and dodge it making them do nearly 50% more damage.