Spectate Bug + one other

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by tommybananas, August 22, 2015.

1. tommybananas

tommybananas Active Member

Iv noticed that if you review a game that youve just played in the chrono cam. That when you go from viewing everthing to just one player. That the eco doesnt update as mex points are taken and lost and this is for every one including the guy im spectating. The eco values freeze from the moment i go from full view to just one players view. When i go back to full view all the eco values update with out a problem, so im guessing this is just a small bug easy enough to fix?

The last one is a bit more anoying iv noticed theres issues with the bombers hitting naval fabbers. The fabber can be stood still and the bomber can still miss it.. very anoying especially when the bombs look like they are hitting the fabber but 0 damage is inflicted. Iv only noticed this against naval fabs no problems with vehicle or bots!
    Cheers
  2. tommybananas

tommybananas Active Member

Oh yea i have hot build mod and pastats mod on. Dont think these are the cause of the spectate bug .. but just letting you know what im running :)