Sometimes I do enjoy just messing with people

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by mncboxsox, December 17, 2013.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I know that nobody cares about what I'm going to say but I thought I would just throw this out to show that even I am a d!(# sometimes for fun. One of the only 2 people in the MNC universe that I will never heal was in a lobby with me a little while ago. He kept leaving (after shooting me in the back while on my team) so I sent him a message saying that I was only in for a couple of games and then he didn't have to worry about avoiding me. He got all superior and started calling me kid. So I started messing with him. It was actually pretty funny how worked up he started getting. He liked telling me how he owned me so I told him thanks for the laugh and that I owed him one. I really wish that I could have seen his face after I sent him a message telling him that all I was doing was trying to piss him off on purpose. That was probably a Master Card moment - priceless.
  2. manslayer52

manslayer52 Member

I like seeing xbox.com messages instead of reading stories. Are you gonna tell us this persons name?
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I generally don't kiss and tell but it does have 420 in it.
  4. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

alpaca.png

This is how it is done...
    After the first one, I replied that I had gotten old and arthritic, and it affects my game play.

He then sent me a FR, which I accepted. He actually isn't a bad guy, he just plays to troll and have fun. I know a lot of people like that.
  5. botpunch2les

botpunch2les Active Member

Fun fact, I spawned struck him 5 times in a row in the time it took him to write eight rage messages at me.
    mncboxsox likes this.
  6. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I've heard that he is good to play with I have just never seen him be anything but a jerk to others in the lobby, including myself. Plus, from what I have seen, he seems to prefer looking good over helping the team and that is not how I play. I may just be a whiny B#@$$% it's just that people who trash talk like that take the fun out of it for me.
  7. RandomToon

Yeah, I can see that. But bear in mind, there is a point when it stops being trash talk and starts being hilarious. RoosterCLAN or DookEye trash talk is bad, not creative, and they are dead serious about it so it annoys me. A420 throws such weird crap out there that it can not be serious so makes me honestly LOL.
  8. feedle

feedle Post Master General

If hes reading this...
    I won and blocked!
    Get mad bro
  9. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

As long as I still get to be a whiny B!t@# it's all good. I only play about 4 crossfire matches a week anyway so I expect to suck pretty bad at it and get ripped up at least a little for a while by others.
  10. RandomToon

Of course you can. I am a whiny bitch all the time, so I see no reason you can' be too.
  11. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I might try to start a "whiny B!^@#" clan with the goal of doing weird and insane things like only building shave ice turrets or bot spawn camping at our own bot spawns just to confuse people.