Some classes need balancing...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 8, 2010.

1. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I love you aside, I constantly go positive, and maintain a K/D of over 2 with Assassin. In addition, I am almost always MVP, which means yes I do kill turrets and bots. So not, it's not because I'm bad at playing Assassin, I'm actually pretty good. But I do understand when I got lucky in a kill, and I know when I should NOT go for an opponent. And that's where my reasoning is coming from.
  2. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Learn your class, noob. Also assassins are bad, and you are bad for playing one.
  3. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

i giggled so hard from this that the person sitting next to me in class has not stoped staring. thank you SIR
  4. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Really?

*shrugs* Well, that sucks. Whenever I get juice, unless it contains more than one Lv. 3 Rock-It turret, every turret at their base goes bye-bye. Guess I have yet to encounter players that are halfway decent.

Obvious troll is obvious.
  5. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Obvious noob is obvious. That assassins thing is a running joke.
  6. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Lol. Assassins..... running..... you're funny.
  7. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Now who is being the obvious troll?
  8. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Obvious joke is obvious, more like.

Anyway, about the only way an Assassin is wrecking our whole base is if my team is completely ignoring it. Which happens often enough because the average player is dumb. I just always seem to get the competent people as opponents. I will go and do what I can, but it's certainly sometimes suicide.
  9. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Well, the thing is, when it's THAT obvious, it's usually called sarcasm >.>

Joke? Meh, could be, but it sounded a bit to inflammatory for me to consider it just a joke. Maybe more like flamebait.

Too true. I'm usually the guy that suicidally charges the juiced Assassin to buy that extra time. Every now and then you get that oh-so-needed melee in, or even kill 'em with a ring out. Still. I can usually take down all of them. And, while I play Assassin often, I don't really like it. When I'm facing someone who knows what they're doing, it's almost like, what's the point? Anything I build will be gone in about two minutes anyway.
  10. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Random fella, Amaranth and I usually play on a team and we are constantly making the joke about how the assassin is underpowered and the only reason we can come up with is that Uber hates the assassin. So the assassin is bad and you are bad for playing an assassin. Now whether or not Uber does hate the assassin is moot, because the joke has been established.
  11. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

The joke is established, all to well. But I like the Assassin. She gives a (supposedly) unique playstyle. For some, that means being a kick-*** ninja. For others, that means being a ninja that get's their *** kicked.

Ironically enough, since you're saying that Assassins are bad, wouldn't that mean that the people who can play Assassin and do great are practically gods? Some food for thought :D
  12. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

No...you are miss understanding the joke.
  13. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Probably. Sorry. Didn't get much sleep, so I'm kinda out of it. DON'T EXPLAIN IT THOUGH. It's no longer funny when you explain it. I'll just check it out again tomorrow, and then facepalm the crap out of myself when I get it.
  14. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I am a god, thanks for noticing. :D