So I finally decided to try the PC version out

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Liefglinde, February 14, 2011.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I have an arguement. How about I give sigmar a pass for MNC on steam, he gets a wired xbox controller, he plays grimbar 1v1, and you find out that he can really snipe as well as 30% of the top mouse users.

I only get sniped on console as assault while jumping around consistently by sigmar. I get sniped by a couple of people now and then semi-consistently as assault on pc. Science can't prove it, but it happens. I have seen console snipers that are good. On all games. Console snipers can quickscope across the map and get headshots consistently with a less-than-a-second-long control motion.
  2. amandis

amandis New Member

PC = :cool:

Console = :geek:

enough reason to bannish the console

cause see.. the geek doesn't look really happy now does he ? point proved.

[​IMG]
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Funny thing is, all the mouse advantage in the world doesn't make up for the fact that pc players don't even know how to stop smokebombing assassins. They think assassins are actually overpowered. ROFL.

Most pc players are better than the average xbox player. More pc player still have a lot to learn about basic gameplay, however. Learning individual play tactics leaves a lot of team based strategy.

Spawning multiple gapshots, and a team's reaction to destroy gapshots as soon as they recognize what is going on. Bot spawn camping, and how to watch your bots from spawn to goal. Watching game time for the annihilator and jackbots and overtime. Learning what job each class does, and where that class should be to help the push of bots to the goal. All players should work together to focus on the same target, it makes the push stronger. Gunners zone pros out of the pushed area, snipers cover open areas around the pushed area, supports fortify ownership of the territory gained, tanks walk with bots while shoving enemy bots out the way, assassins attack from behind the enemy and hit-and run, assaults take point and cover ground to distract pros like snipers. All while casually paying attention to territory behind your push as well.

Trick is, always help the team advance on the goal. Quickly adjust, and communicate to teammates, to new targets of attack and new enemy attacks to defend from.

This game has a lot of power to throw around all at once. A lot of tricks to learn, both to defeat enemy tricks, and to take advantage to your own tricks.
    Last edited: February 16, 2011
  4. amandis

amandis New Member

[​IMG]

sorry didn't read the rest.
  5. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Feel free to hop into any game I'm playing with the controller.