Sniper Uzi Spammers!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Tru BX Skillz, June 1, 2011.

1. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

I have noticed a big increase in Uzi spammers lately. I can understand if someone is running for you and you're not exactly MLG in quick-scoping, then I can understand the use of the Uzi, but I REALLY bothers me that when I get killed by an Uzi that I see something like gold or silver accuracy.

I mean seriously, you have a sniper rifle. A SNIPER RIFLE. YOUR NAME IS SNIPER! You honestly don't need accuracy on a sniper rifle because the reticule zoomed in is a tiny dot. Even without the accuracy the Uzi is extremely accurate (Well to me at least). I can kill someone easily with a Uzi without accuracy, I just take it that someone who uses accuracy is just spamming with the Uzi.

I MIGHT understand bronze accuracy if you get defensive really quickly when someone is close and you want to keep your distance, but silver and gold accuracy is just really unnecessary. As I see it, someone who does use it just can't snipe and only uses the class for its abilities.

Sorry to the people who actually use silver and gold accuracy on snipers who DON'T actually spam the Uzi. This is merely just an opinion. Thanks for reading! :lol:
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

3. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

You got killed by the second-lowest health class in the game at close range? Silly rabbit. Check out the guide in my signature and carefully remove the sand from your yeasty vagina.
  4. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

That's the problem, its never close range if your a sniper with accuracy that makes your cursor almost as small as the sniper scope.
  5. DeadStretch

Whaaa?
  6. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

I tried Gold accuracy before and the reticule is extremely small. One game of it and all I got was hate mail and death threats -__-
  7. sensitivepsycho

Accuracy doesn't effect fall-off, so they still must have been quite close.
  8. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Well it's not necessarily that, It's just that some guys only play the class only to use the abilities and not to actually snipe. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that defeat the purpose of the class being named, "Sniper"?
  9. sensitivepsycho

True, but it's hilarious.
  10. AARPS

AARPS New Member

I heard that "ice trapper" and "flakadier" were the first names and both were voted out in favor of sniper.
  11. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

LMAO I honestly didn't know that :lol:
  12. DeadStretch

The Assassin would like to have a word with you... ;)
  13. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

NEVER :shock: :shock: lol
  14. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Boy, I sure do LOVE trying to kill people up close with a sniper rifle.
  15. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

A higher accuracy endorsement is really helpful for quickscoping. I have used Armor/RoF/Accuracy since my first game as sniper. I reload after every kill, so that makes clip useless to me. Gold accuracy has its place outside of the SMG. On GIII, I played a sniper who was using Gold Accuracy the other day that could quickscope headshots all the way across the map. It is really OP in the right hands.
  16. joker

joker Active Member

crossmap quickscope headshots at g3 is luck or the opposition is standing still and retarted. hardaim sniper is much better cross g3, and gold acc is not good for sniper because you are sacrificing your more vaulable endorsements (armor & rof). i also use armor/rate/acc, its hands down the best sniper build, unless your just messing around with it that is