Sniper and PC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Warskull, January 22, 2011.

1. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

This times a thousand.

Games should be balanced for the every day Joe who ill be playing them in much greater numbers than the competitive community.

It should be down to the competitive scene to mod the game to their liking, not the other way around.
  2. MasterXC

MasterXC New Member

Actually, betas ARE for balancing as well as actual testing. The designers can't take into account everything and therefore everything won't be balanced out the door. If they were, we wouldn't be seeing nerfs and buffs in games now would we?
  3. Providence

Providence New Member

Problem is how do you balance the classes when a good player will slaughter your every day Joe with ANY class :lol:

The only way to properly balance the game is to have good players who can use their class to the highest potential go against each other. Look at Starcraft 2, they balance revolves around the highest level of play and it'll trickle down to lower levels.
  4. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

I hope you're not using anything balanced by Blizzard as an example of good balance. :shock:
  5. grimbar

grimbar New Member

I hope you are not forgetting Starcraft or WC3:TFT
  6. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

Oops, sorry.

I should have said Activision Blizzard.
  7. grimbar

grimbar New Member

That I agree with, Kotick is a *insertnastywordhere*