Sit down, pub assassins. We need to have an intervention.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by goathax, February 6, 2011.

1. FMF

FMF New Member

I honestly don't understand how people can suck with assassin so much.It's a class designed specifically for mentally challenged people.Fast movement,no need to aim,easy to dodge deaths.Of course there is a learning curve and I don't expect anyone to go 812813891 kills with 0 deaths.But like by level 30 I would expect something like 30-40-50 kills with 0-8 deaths in pubs along with loads of bot kills.

I would play an assassin as it pisses people easily and requires really little amount of brain activity/coordination,but there are just too many assassins.
  2. Goose

Goose Active Member

this is the single most ignorant post in this thread. It's embarrassing how many people don't know how to counter Assassins and then make posts like this. First of all, getting 50 kills in a regular time game is near impossible because the game will end way before that point. Also, the assassin gets slow meaning they don't happen every 10 seconds like the Gunner can. Please don't spout your BS here.
  3. FMF

FMF New Member

Why so butthurt? I don't get owned by assassins at all.I'm just stating the obvious.Getting 50 kills is very much possible in a PUB game with assassin,unless someone on your team is good enough to steal all your kills.I was starting to do 35-4 ~ the first time I played this game with assassin at level 10.Are you just an another bad assassin? Please don't spout your noobness here sir,have a good day.
  4. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Sorry to burst your bubble but getting 50 kills in a pub match is, while possible, rather difficult. Sure it's possible on a server where rounds are unusually long (got 87 kills on one of those 50 minute matches at lvl 1x) but that's not usual. Most server have 20 minute rounds and your most likely not getting 50 kills there. 30-40 is more likely.
  5. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Getting 50 kills in 15 minute matches is not all too difficult, you just gotta stop trying and it'll come naturally.
  6. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

Against people that are retarded enough, every class can farm that number of kills. Though you seriously have to ask yourself why you didn't win the match before hitting such a number of kills if you didn't deliberately spawncamp the hell out of the enemy.
  7. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I'm glad to see that the immense amount of I R NINJA type Assassins has carried over to the PC version. Now, a few things.

Assassins should not, under any circumstances, be getting 50 kills in a match unless they are blatantly kill farming. Assassins can easily push into the enemy base without a single kill.

LOL at this. The Assassin is by far the hardest class to use effectively. Going positive is not difficult at all. Being an overall asset to the team is.

It seems like the lack of overall skill in Assassins is due to the fact that it's simply too easy to run around stabbing people and then waiting for the cooldown to end. Since I don't really play on the PC, I don't know who the good Assassins are there. Even on the 360, I know of only... 6 people that play Assassin to her fullest potential. Eventually, the Assassins are going to learn that they can do more than go stabby stabby. It literally is a matter of time.
  8. Vlane

Vlane New Member

And you just don't want to win the match just yet.

Though for the everyday assassin 50 is a big number they only heard off in fairy tales.