Show off your new custom/symmetrical maps!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by philoscience, November 18, 2014.

1. stawos

stawos Member

Thanks man! I was looking for it :)
  2. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

Can someone post a link to the Fields of Isis map here? Also will upload pictures of my new Temple Arena map this weekend, it is a ton of fun!
  3. maxcomander

maxcomander Active Member

Managed to finally get my first map finished (well playable at least:rolleyes:). It's designed with 1v1 FFA turtle style matches in mind. It gives you a circular fort over each pole, 20 mex and some raised platforms around choke points. In fact the whole map is basically one big choke point between the two forts.
    base.jpg base2.jpg the bottleneck.jpg

Edit If any one wants to use it Pm me and I will try to send you the .pas file.
    Last edited: November 28, 2014
    philoscience and drz1 like this.
  4. warrenkc

warrenkc Active Member

2014-11-29_00001.jpg 2014-11-29_00002.jpg
    Great Barrier

Attached Files:

5. frostsatir

frostsatir Active Member

6. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

Yeay got my L@v@ C@rn@ge back! Its a small (400 radius!) four player map non symmetrical. I had the idea to create a map that creates a quick but hard game. I already generated this map before the CSG editing became possible which already gave me fun quick games however I knew it could be way better. So I gave it some luv and this is what came out of it.

Don't mind the colouring. I forgot to turn off f.lux

PA1.jpg PA2.jpg PA3.jpg PA4.jpg PA5.jpg
    maxcomander likes this.
  7. Tripod27

Tripod27 Active Member

Ok here's mine

It has relatively few metal spots (something like 36) and is a size 500 planet, with only about half of it traversible.
    The surface itself is covered with rocky outcrops and crevices that almost form a maze around the planet and encourage close combat, use of mines and walls on chokepoints, and use of artillery to shoot over the cliffs.

Also it looks like a face

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I did make it before I learned that you can't move the spawns, so 2 vs 2 is completely broken since one of the group members will be forced to spawn in a mountain range, and 3 vs 3 has spawns that are about where they should be, but a bit too far away from any nearby mex and usually one of the 3 team members end up on the wrong side of the map. Hopefully they add the ability to customize the spawns in soon
    Last edited: November 30, 2014
    philoscience likes this.
  8. warrenkc

warrenkc Active Member

There are bugs with the game. It should be symmetrical. The metal spots are not reliable.
  9. maxcomander

maxcomander Active Member

I don't know if this will help but I found If mass spots disappear then re deploying them nearby with the drop mass key and testing with a render will eventually make them stick...

Figured out how to get maps into the forum, so if any one wants my map to play on, here it is.

Attached Files: