Shipping Physical Rewards FAQs

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mkrater, July 2, 2015.

1. Welamands

Welamands New Member

So where has mine disappeared off to?
    I have a friend who was in the same tier and lives up the road a ways who has had his for a couple of months now.
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Mail support@uberent.com and they'll update you on the status of your stuff.
  3. farris

farris New Member

Apparently I had an invoice tucked away in my mailbox from the 18th (I've been house-sitting for the past 1 ½ week and just got back to my place). So I'll head down tomorrow and pick it up, I'm assuming it's my package from you guys, since I've not ordered anything else recently :p

And on the off chance that it's not the package, I'll toss a mail over to support!

*edit*
    I managed to get hit with the flu, so I've been bedridden (thanks universe), but I picked up the package just now, and it was indeed from you guys, I did not have to pay any customs fee (as I saw a fellow Swede had to do, earlier in the thread), and the contents were in good condition. The box felt a bit empty though*cough* :p

Thanks though, better late than never!
    PA.jpg
    Last edited: September 28, 2015
    squishypon3 and mkrater like this.
  4. adilain

adilain New Member

Hi! Haven't received the physical rewards down here in Australia. Last name starts with R. Excited for the goodies everyday when I go check the mail!
    maxpowerz likes this.
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

It looks like your items haven't shipped yet, but I can see them in the queue. :)
  6. ComradeCastro

ComradeCastro New Member

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to jump on-board the 'where's my Cosmic Limited Edition physical content' bandwagon too.
    It has literally been over a year since I was asked to confirm my shipping and shirt sizing details, and I've remained very patient, but still nothing. For the last 2-3 months I'd figured it just wasn't going to happen, but after getting my first email from Uber since last year I got all excited... only to find it was a head's up about the TITAN'S expansion.
    That was all very interesting, but I'd like to have 100% of my content for the original PA first please.

Having read all this, I get it now - unavoidable delays - but some kinda update via email would have been appreciated.
    maxpowerz likes this.
  7. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

I'm getting curious as to whether my package has been sent or if it's bottom of the to-do pile still?
    Christian "Max Powerz" Donohue, Adelaide Australia...
  8. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

mine haven't shipped either ;_;
  9. edw19909

edw19909 New Member

Hi ive been waiting for a good time now. I ordered the 250 dollar edition pre order. Has mine shipped yet? last name begins with L and I live in norway. if I needed to inform you
    Last edited: September 25, 2015
  10. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

It looks like both of yours have just recently shipped. For @theseeker2, yours is domestic shipping from USPS and should arrive in about a week. For @edw19909, yours is international shipping and can take 6-8 weeks delivery, depending on the postal service and customs. If you need any information for customs, please email support@uberent.com and we can help ya out. :)
  11. theseeker2

thanks
    <3
    mkrater likes this.
  12. timrex

timrex New Member

Pre-ordered superultramegadeluxecosmicedition on 5/1/2013, and moved since then but had changed my address quite some time ago. Hopefully it propagated and I'll be seeing my stuff in the very near future. :)
  13. theseeker2

I received my package, thanks Uber!
  14. bastianforge

bastianforge New Member

Still waiting for my Limited Cosmic Edition, hopefully it will arrive in the near future. Mostly waiting for the T-shirt :p

-Bastian Forge
    mkrater likes this.
  15. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Just sent ya a PM. Looks like your items have shipped. :)
  16. ace63

ace63 Post Master General

Still waiting here aswell - I have a feeling I won't ever be getting my stuff because of the customs problems in Germany, as some people have reported.
  17. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

It looks like your items have shipped! :) If there are any issues or questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thanks!
    ace63 likes this.
  18. theemperror

theemperror New Member

Is there any way we ourselves can check if it's been sent?
  19. jeffwadsworth

jeffwadsworth Member

Just received mine. Last name starts with W. Louisiana USA.
  20. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

No, unfortunately there is not. But I can always check the status for you! :)
    For yours, I can see it was recently shipped. As an international shipment it can take 6-8 weeks for delivery based on the postal service and customs. If there are any issues or questions, please feel free to contact support@uberent.com anytime.