Rogue Blades' Youtube Channel (now with commentary!!!)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by Rogueblades, March 20, 2011.

1. Skizzen

Skizzen New Member

You are actually the most assassinesque assassin I've seen on video. Looks mighty annoying to have to play against, but a lot of fun to watch!
  2. Rogueblades

Rogueblades Active Member

Why thank you Skizzen! By the by, I love your art! Really great stuff, please do more.

Anyways, I got a fresh new gameplay video out of Assassin on LazeRazor. Hope you all enjoy!

Stay Sneaky,
    Rogue Blades
  3. Rogueblades

Hey everybody,

I got a short video for you all. I was able to record a ton last night so I will be able to put a bunch of games up in the near future. My newest video pays homage to the one and only OMFGninja as I show the assassin protags that bare his name!

Stay Sneaky,
    Rogue Blades
  4. Vlane

Vlane New Member

While it's interesting (thought that too actually) it was a bad game. Lots of killwhoring. Don't know if that was intentional or not but yeah.
  5. Rogueblades

I more just needed a 3 or 4 minute match that I had recorded so that i could talk without people just staring at my stat screen without anything really interesting going on. I know I just pro killed the whole time but it's whatever really. This was mostly made as a PSA to OMFGninja lol.
  6. Rogueblades

7. Rogueblades

8. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

MORE VIDEOS! its the weekend i need my fix of rogue blades haha
  9. Rogueblades

hahaha! I put out 4 in one day, and you want more.........

Well I was gonna go to sleep but i suppose that can wait til later. TO THE EMENSEES!
  10. Kangarooster

Kangarooster New Member

Hey RB (too soon to be on a two initial name basis?). Just wanted to let you know you're videos haven't gone unnoticed. I really enjoy watching them. I main Assault, but every now and again when we have too many assaults, I'll go assassin or support and it's fantastic to see a sin who knows the game.

Don't let people give you crap about letting the money ball go back up or kill whoring. It's a game and if you're having fun melting faces every once in while (and you're good at it), then so be it. Plus, you seem like the puppet master in all your games anyways. I'm sure most of the time you're just wanting the game to last longer because from all accounts, a lot of your games look like they could be over in about 4 minutes anyways (and what's the fun in that).

Keep posting those vids man and hopefully one day I'll have the chance to bomb you out of the arena.
  11. Rogueblades

Nah RB is just fine! I bask in your good vibes everybody! Look for something new tomorrow.

stay sneaky,
    Rogue Blades
  12. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

can i do the opposite of stay sneaky and be a gunner? :)
  13. Chucklehead

Chucklehead New Member

Cubic_ was more amusing than you in that dual commentary, was lulsy. You should let him commentate more often. :mrgreen:

Also, WHY DID YOU LEAVE FLY AT LEVEL ONE, OMGAAAAWWWDDDD
    and game really does need more hats.
  14. Vlane

Vlane New Member

He did level it up. Very late, but he did.

And you need more commentaries with Cubic_. He's great.

Edit: Was "The Drunk Tank" an RT reference?
  15. Chucklehead

Chucklehead New Member

Yea, I saw that he leveled it up eventually. It's just that the amount of time he spent with it un-upgraded was bugging me.
  16. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Yeah, very late. For me Fly is the third thing I upgrade because you have to worship that skill as assault, and hate it as every other class.
  17. [451]Fireman

[451]Fireman New Member

Because Fly is a waste of money when level 1 suffices for everything you might ever need.
  18. Vlane

Vlane New Member

No, just no.
  19. Rogueblades

The point of the video was that I am an extremely average assault lol. Hope you all enjoy it. Cubic_ has an erection from your compliments and he will certainly return for more!

Also, we had an idea where we would commentate other people's gameplay videos. So if you want your gameplay Comm'd, set up a megaupload (and send us some Jager) and we will do stuff to it.

Stay Sneaky,
    Rogue Blades

P.S.

Stay Cubic with an underscore,
    Cubic_
  20. Vlane

Vlane New Member

This I will do.
    Any specific class you'd like to see? I can do everything except for support (and maybe gunner).