RIP 360 MNC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by darkgamerone, March 7, 2011.

1. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

LIES!

But, Starpilot bout summed it up.

I own, and play, about.... *counts mentally* at least 10, hard copy major retail games on the 360 alone. This does not include games from my DS, Computer, Wii, or PS2.

I'm saying that unless there's absolutely no word or updates for the next year (see, 365 days), there's no reason to run around like Chicken Little shouting "MNC IS OVAH. WHAT DO?!"
  2. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Iv only heard shadowstorm say he didnt like the controls
  3. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

SO I BOUGHT THIS CHICKEN SUIT FOR NOTHING? I WANT A REFUND!
  4. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Or you could abuse the "Holy sh*t, he's right!" Clause.

Section A, Subsection V: "A full refund, as well as a vehement apology, will be given to any customer in the event that the sky should actually fall, with the possible addition of a firearm of their choice. In the event that the place of purchase is unavailable due to mass rioting in the streets from a combination of Armageddon and Grec's posts, the suit will enable brief periods of flight and a painless* death when used from the top of a tall building.

*Does not apply to buildings overseeing an area with a potential rate of survival upon impact."
  5. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

I know how anxious everyone is for more updates and that seeing the PC get updated many more times over is frustrating. Believe me we're working hard to remedy this. neutrino and I had a very positive meeting today with Microsoft about Monday Night Combat 360, current state and the future of. We're both committed to continuing to support the community and we're working together on a plan to allow us to do that more effectively, and efficiently. Hopefully we'll be able to settle on a plan and come to an agreement quickly!
  6. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Just to let everyone know o is Bob Berry who happens to be the CEO of Uber.

You wanted an answer and you got one from the top dog of the company.
    :D
  8. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

9. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

if we got a post every day from someone in red, then I think this place might look a little different
  10. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what are we supposed to complain about?

Uh, quick, somebody do something stupid!

No, where's Deadeye? Peachy? WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

Out of curiosity, how often do you type your posts?

First. I immediately had a mental image of Bob Barker. Then I remembered him beating up Adam Sandler. Good times....

Second. Hellz yeah. Another genuine, heartfelt post from the men in red. Hey. Do you think they have their own version of those little flashy pen thingies?

I really think so too. I realize they're busy, and I feel bad asking for it, because I know they're busy. All the same, I miss 'em. It's just so nice to be able to feel close to the guy who made the game. Have a few laughs, preferably at their expense, and tell 'em to keep on truckin.
    Last edited: March 8, 2011
  11. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Give me some time. Us 13 year olds ALWAYS find stuff to complain about.
  12. iammclovin117

[​IMG]
  13. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Yes isn't a number. Is it?
  14. iammclovin117

[​IMG]
  15. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

you can post from a laptop while on the toilet.
    boom problem solved
  16. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

First off, thank you for finally saying something extremely supportive so the 360 area calms down.
    Second order of business...erhem Awwwwwwwww Yeaaaaa
    CEO of Uber?
    This calls for one thing
    [​IMG]
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

See? They were just waiting until after their meeting with Microsoft to say something.
    :D
  18. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

This is too optimistic. I sense a trap. Perhaps Deadstretch is collaborating with this "o" fellow.

I say we retaliate swiftly, before they can defend themselves with their silver tongues. Then, rip out said tongues and sell them at a pawn shop. Along with Stretch's heart of gold.
  19. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. And thank you for MNC. Seriously one of the greatest MP games to come out in my lifetime.

I hope you guys can figure out a plan to work with Microsoft to keep the 360 version updated and/or just start working on a full version (MNC 2) and get that out ASAP. :D

Thanks again for keeping us in the loop.
  20. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

[​IMG]